Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
So, you're NOT an OW? You're not trying to cause trouble? Gee, what a coincidence that this "BW's OW" is <B>ALSO</B> a self-employed woman from Vancouver, Washington! I guess the likening Beavis and [censored] was giving you too much credit - I should have gone with Dumb and Dumber!

F
F
How does a person get so screwed up in the head. This has got to be our sybil! how very, very sick. with love flowerseed

A
A
Read the profiles you idiot. I am from California. Talk about idiots, can't even look up a profile correctly. And the smart thing would be to make sure your husband isn't sleelying and coming to see his "other" family. By the way BW how is that counseling going? Husband says he still ***** constantly.

F
F
Did it thing here just change the profile. I was just going to ask you girls they didnt come up the same when I just checked. But it is easy to change. Hey everyone dont let this sicko get to ya we all know where our h were last night. I remember quit a while ago a nutcase like this one posting pretty much the same thing on another board. with love flowerseed

C
OP Offline
C
Wow, good job, you figured out how to change the profiles! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's just too bad I wasn't the only one who caught what it said in the beginning. Plus it was real smart for you to put your zip code down in your original profile wheras your alter ego LW did not. <P>I'm beginning to think that the only men you've ever really gotten have been "inflatable." You're full of enough hot air to make that one believable. Get a life.<p>[This message has been edited by Carolina Belle (edited April 21, 2001).]

F
F
Carolina Belle,<BR>Thats what I thought change it then come on here and rant about how smart she is, sounds like lurking leech to me. ehhhhh gaddddddddssssssssssssss. with love flowerseed

N
N
You are sick whatever your name is.<P>Get help.

B
B
You obviously changed your profile. More than one person saw it before you changed it. Admit your mistake and try to redeem yourself.

C
OP Offline
C
Oooh, oooh - look what I still had up on my computer from this morning(sigh - I love Compuserve!!!):<P>Profile for A BW's OW <BR>Search: All posts by this registered user. <P> <BR>Date Registered: April 21, 2001 <BR>Status: Junior Member <BR>Total Posts: 1 <BR>Current Email: Not available. <BR>Homepage: http:// <BR>Occupation: Self Employed<BR>Location: Vancouver, WA 98684 <BR>Interests: <P>© 1996-2001 Marriage Builders, Inc.<P><BR>

G
G
Hey CB,<P><BR> Where are her interests?<BR> <P><BR> ( Are you really a rassler? Cool!!)<P> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

C
OP Offline
C
Gregg - hey, I could be creative and insert what <B>I</B> think her interests are, but I thought I should cut and paste exactly what she had so that the moderators are aware of what's going on.<P>Yes, I am a pro-wrestler (although inactive right now) I plan to get back into it this summer. I trained with The Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young in SC, and did some Indy work down there. It's a hoot!<p>[This message has been edited by Carolina Belle (edited April 21, 2001).]

N
N
CB, saving that profile...wicked... wicked...

G
G
Hey CB,<P><BR> Awesome!!!Will you travel, or compete locally. <P> God bless you,<P> <P>------------------<BR>Gregg

F
F
Oh very good carolina, Now who was that being called an idiot? ha ha ha finally your busted LURKING. Just like I said in my little story the asses face the wolves and end up kicking themselves. ha ha ha Good job carolina and blue with love flowerseed

H
H
that was too cool carolinabelle, and i remember LW's profile because i thought she was lesW also. but i was wrong about that one i think. i hope the moderator's catch that. i would think that grounds for dismissal.<P>h_g

C
OP Offline
C
NB and Flowerseed - There are three rules in life - #1) Don't spit in the wind, #2) Don't tug on Superman's cape, and #3) Never be foolish enough to think that you can get something past a Betrayed Spouse! This little girl is an amateur compared to my dear H in his prime.<P>Gregg - No, I would only do it locally (B.C., Washington, and Oregon). With a husband and toddler, time away would be detrimental, especially since our recovery is going well.

G
G
Hey CB,<P> Good luck to you. Put the smackdown on 'em!!!<P> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

H
H
Carolina Belle,<P>I know you to be a lady. There is no need to bait anyone here.<P>Multiple identities do not matter. The people who need help will get it, whoever they post as. I feel sorry for the ones who cause pain. I think they need as much love as any of us betrayed spouses (or the waywards) do.<P>That said, I'm glad things are going so well for you! I have only recently come back to MB...things are going well for me and I couldn't face seeing so much pain every day. It's good to know the status of the stories I used to follow every day!<P>All the best to you--and gentle, non-wrestling hugs! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>--HBC

M
M
Hey CB!<P>According to the song...there's another rule...You don't pull the mask off the Lne Ranger either! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But I totally agree...don't mess with a betrayed spouse! We have become pros at detective work! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
You women are idiots. Number one. Anyone can put anything they want in a profile. Carolina Belle is a smart woman she could change what she wants when she is typing in her post. But I won't even continue to argue. How about I just suplly a little evidence.<P>The BW I am referring to lives in the great state of California obviously. Have to love the roller coasters and especially the old wooden roller coaster. She thinks her husband has only cheated on her with me. (Reality is he has had quite a few) He loves her and has tried to work it out but he demands that she not see the child he loves dearly. (she does this under the guise that it is a mutual agreement as made in the POJA)He sees his daughter regularly because a father's love is stronger than and policy that he is being coerced into signing. Oh and to the BW I am referring to - just a little advice - He wants to work the marriage out and would probably open up with you and stay commited IF you stopped harrasing and coercing him into agreements that he doesn't agree with. <P>And stop lying about what is said between the two of you. He tells me that half the stuff you say on here is BS.<BR>Your Husbands OW

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 999 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation