Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
H
catnip,<P>i know my cat is soo weird. i have gotten her catnip several times, and she could care less. i wanted to put it on her scratching board so she wouldn't scratch my sofa! and i also put it in her toys. she is just weird. <P>laters!<P>happy_girl

G
G
Hey Happy Girl RN,<P> You think your cat's weird! I keep finding my cat in the closet sniffing glue!!<P> God bless you (meow),<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

G
G
Hey Cat-tastrophy,<P><BR> We miss you!<P> God bless you,<P><P>------------------<BR>Gregg

L
L
Hey Cat,<P> How are you?? I missed you!! ( It's me, Gregg, don't have a clue how I screwed up my user name.)<P> How goes it with you, kiddo??<P><BR> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Gregg:<P>I am here but intermittently for a while. So much is going on right now. My husband's meds need to be adjusted because they don't seem to be working anymore even though he is taking them religiously. His behavior has become 'expansive', loud and he is beginning to display alarming old behavior once again which is a huge red flag for his Bipolar disease. He acts drunk but I can't smell anything on him and have not found any "Exhibit A" in the trash or hidden in strange places (and I look). He is so warm and wonderful to me, so remorseful yet desperate to do anything for me to make up for all the adjustments I ahve had to make because of all he has done.<P>Our kids are here for the weekend, too, for Mother's Day. Ha! Mother's Day! All I've done for the past 36 hours is cook. I am exhausted.<P>Just thought I would drop in to shoot off my mouth.<P>Thanks for caring enough to keep me in the loop.<P>You sound happy, Gregg, but it could be a coverup...you OK? <P>Catnip =^^=

L
L
Hey Cat,<P> Yeah, I'm OK. How bout you??<P><BR> You got me worried about you, you sure you're ok??? I mean, with all that's goin' on, and Moms' day tomorrow. You OK??<P> God bles you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

L
L
Hey Cat-dog (it's a cartoon Linzi watches),<P><BR> What 'cha cookin'??<P><BR> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

G
G
Lynton G...(heh heh ) My goddaughters screen name is catdogflea!!!!!!! ha ha hha haaa hhhaaa <P>Love, <BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

G
G
Lynton G...(heh heh ) My goddaughters screen name is catdogflea!!!!!!! ha ha hha haaa hhhaaa <P>Love, <BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

L
L
Hey Gemini,<P> My daughters user name is "discogirl"!!<P><BR> Takes me back to 1972!!<P><BR> God bless you,<P> <P>------------------<BR>Gregg

L
L
Hey Guys, <P> I'm going to camp out in our tent in the back yard with "discogirl"!! Good night!!<P><BR> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

L
L
Hey Cat,<P><BR> You have been like the best Mom to so many people on this site!! You are the best!!!<P> God bless you,<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

L
L
Happy Mothers' Day, Catnip!!<P> We love you!!!!<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation