Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
Today is a good day because:<P>1) I woke up with my baby in my arms and he greeted me with a big smile<BR>2) My baby loves my singing…especially when the coyotes and dogs chime in<BR>3) I got out the door on time<BR>4) There wasn't any traffic on the drive to work <BR>5) My first morning coffee was freshly made<BR>6) We were out of sugar at work and I found out I like Equal<BR>7) I decided that candy in the morning is perfectly okay…but chocolate muffins are better<BR>8) Making someone else smile makes me smile, but making them laugh warms my heart<P>I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you can find at least ONE good thing about today, no matter how small it is, then today was successful. Those little things can go a long way.<P>This is just my contribution to pushing down the "other" posts.<P>OB1<BR>

O
OP Offline
O
Today is a good day because Catnip's back!!

F
F
ohbratti,<BR>Ya it is a good day isnt it! Thanks for the sunshine. with love flowerseed

O
OP Offline
O
Time to move up. Anyone else having a good day?

O
OP Offline
O
Well I AM having a good day! All you need is one little reason.

C
C
I am having a GREAT day. I was invited to go along with our lawyer to watch him try a case - one that had absolutely nothing to do with our case. I was "officially" his assistant for the morning and it was tons of fun.<BR>cd

T
T
I woke up with my 7 year old in the bed with me. Then up jumps his kitten onto the bed. We all snuggled together. Great feeling. Great way to start the day. <P>Carolyn

C
C
It's my little one's second birthday !! And she is more adorable then ever, she was so full silly this morning I told her she was full of "Birthday Beans" and she went into fits of giggles. We (me, H and older daughter) are having a party tonight and doing the first grilling of the season in honor of little one's big day - her favorite - Hamburgers! The sun is shining in Minnesota - finally !!<BR>It is a good day, but I would like to hit the pause button on my kids - they are just so perfectly sweet and wonderful at 8 and 2, but I am told (by my Mom) it can get even better.<P>Best wishes for a great day tomorrow for everyone !

J
J
Today is a great day because tomorrow is my birthday and I am an 9 year cancer survivor so I enjoy each and every one.<BR>Moving on up !!!!!<P>Jtigger<BR>

G
G
How nice to see people having good days. <P>cd..I would have loved to be that assistant. <P>Ohbratti, try cranberry muffins....mmmmmmmm..I had one today.<P>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

B
B
Today was a good day bc...<P>My 3 yr old daughter actually ate a decent lunch...beans and weenies, 5 plum tomatoes and about 15 raspberries...<BR>My H woke up (he worked the night shift) and the 3 of us had a tickle fight...<BR>I let my daughter pick the color to painte her little nails with and she picked sparkly green...lol...grandma is going to have a COW...<BR>And I have all of you to be thankful for...<BR>Love yall<P>broken_wings

T
T
Today is a good day because...<P>Me, our S and older D went to the dentist!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know, most everyone is wondering why that makes it such a good day. Well, even though my D and I need some work, my S just needs to have some sealant put on his permanent molars!<P>Also, when we came home, H and I took naps, me on the couch with Abbi on my stomach, and H in the bed!<P>And the best thing that happened today is that the teacher strike, that started April 5, and the kids have been out of school since that day, is finally over!!!! The kids go back to school on Thurs!!!<P>Tigger

C
C
Today was a good day because my computer is hooked up and I can get online and talk to all of you again<P>Because my husband is crazy in love with me and can't walk past me without pawing me (I love it)<P>Because all my kids and grandkids are healthy and happy and my Mom and Dad are doing well<P>Because I have good friends and am making new friends<P>Because I live in a world where there is goodness and beauty and God loves me and bestows blessings onto the people I love<P>Because my heart is healing<P>Catnip =^^=

B
B
Today was good because the high-tech firm that my H works for *didn't* lay him off - he kept his job after only being there for six months while some of the much longer-term employees were let go. I'm very proud of him, he's a good worker. Yippee!<P>Today was also good because I didn't get the teacher health insurance bill - of course this was leveled out by my getting the DNA testing for sexual predators bill instead, but at least I got home before eight! <P>Today was very good because my asparagus-tomato risotto came out perfectly (celebratory dinner for me and H), and desert, homemade vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries and homemade chocolate topping, came out smashingly and tasted wonderful!<P>belld

J
J
Today is a good day for soooo many reasons! I'm trying out a new discipline thing on my 8yo and liking it. I kept my cool even when the kids didn't. I got to have dearhubby home from work today. I got laid last night [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I put lavender oil in my popourri pots (mmmm). I made chocolate chip muffins for breakfast (yum!) and DH made corn/blackbean/onion/tortillas for lunch (yum!). I got to cuddle with my 2yo, play a game with my 8yo, and 2 friends dropped by to discuss a theme party we're having next week! I could go on... life today is beautiful! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>(Hey carriemom our kids are same ages!)

O
OP Offline
O
...it's time to go HOME!! Time to go get my little guy and head on home. It can't get any better than that!

O
OP Offline
O
...I got a lot done at work, and I just found out my xxBF will be home in less than 4 weeks. It took 2 long years to get this far. Things are coming together...finally!

C
C
Dear Ohbratti,<BR>Here's hoping those 4 weeks fly by for you!<BR>-Nosetta

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation