Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 78
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 78
Anybody else notice that when you stop replying to some posts new members suddenly appear to stir the pot? won't name names but I am sure you know who you are don't you

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,169
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,169
fizzpop,<BR>I was thinking the same thing! with love flowerseed

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 785
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 785
i agree, different angle, same result!<P><P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 788
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 788
i found that weird too. we never had so much trouble in a row before, it has been one after the other, after the other. i just don't get it. is their a sign out there in a search engine saying "want to inflict pain...go to this site", or what? <P>happy_girl

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 922
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 922
Dear happy_girl,<P>I laughed so hard when I read your post:<BR>"want to inflict pain ... go to this site"!<P>That's exactly how I feel. I need a day or two to gather my thoughts and then I will post to you on the egroup which I believe is just as easy to use as the MB Forum (now that I've got the hang of it).<P>Also, Zebra, what happened to the chat? Is it still active? I would really like to talk this out in real time with a few of you.<P>love,<BR>heavenly


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0