Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#798191 05/05/01 10:21 AM
G
OP Offline
G
I am step-mother to two boys ages 1 and 2. Borned 10/98 and 9/99. Same ow.<P>Our daughters are ages 13 and 16. We have not told them yet, we are seeing how things go first with ow. Found out that ow drinks and when she does and/or gets with her friends she calls our home, this is from her aunt who keeps the boys. H will be picking them up from the aunt.<P>G&P

#798192 05/05/01 06:15 PM
B
B
Glory....<P>I see. Well my situation is truly Jerry Springer material. I'm too drained to rehash it all. My H has (supposedly) triplets on the way....DDay is sometime in June. I don't know date...he doesn't think I need to know. Things have actually been much better lately. I was on our pastors list for counseling....had been on list for 2 weeks...called church to see when I could expect to see him....was told I was in the middle of a 3 page list....I told them to scratch my name...figured I could work it out on my own (with the help of God & U wonderful Sisters in the struggle)....Pastor called the next day concerned that I had cancelled....asked what was going on....I told him the story....he said he noticed in the notes that my spouse wouldn't to counseling....told me he thought I sounded to be an extremely strong woman and that I was thinking straight....wanted to know how I was doing with it all....I told him that I have some good days & some bad days...explained to him that I love H....and want the marriage to work & that H says he feels the same....Pastor asked me to do him a favor and tell spouse that he called and ask H if he will open his heart and come in next week. Said he won't brow beat him or demean him....just wants to love on him...knows he's in need of it. Told me he thought I sounded as though I had forgiven spouse and was willing to work my way through the pain...I agreed. I told spouse this morning about my conversation...he was pissed...but it actually seemed to comfort him to hear that the pastor wants to love on him. I pray he will agree to go. From a spiritual perspective....our spouses have been exposed to demonic influence in the form of an OW....when we see it for what it really is we have to almost feel sorry for the OW !! I pray for ours!! I pray that she will be abundantly blessed!! I know God will bless me & my family...I refuse to allow Satan to destroy us just because an affair and OC's (if they happen to be his). I'll love those babies and show them about what the word "unconditional" really means & what family is all about!! I love this forum...it has helped me so much in the last week. I haven't posted much in the last few days...but I've read and cryed alot sharing in the pain (which is very real) of everyone here!! GOD is AWESOME!!<P>Much Love To U.......<P>Broke-Down (thinking of changing my name to "Resurrected")

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 377 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation