Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
fizzpop Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hey if you want you can see the OW in my life, she is 27 I am 38 but she is older and uglier and bigger and very stupid, I call her slug for short because I think of the soft white underneath of a slug, oooh gross, go to <A HREF="http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8OYKQ&key=YXJ" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=B8OYKQ&key=YXJ</A> <P>Vote for her [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I am not the only one who thinks she is ugly eh!!!, the things I do to make myself feel better are a little nuts but I tell you it does work for me!!!<BR>

A
A
Oooooh Fizzpop, she is hideous!!!! My H put my pic on the hotornot site. I wouldn't feel comfortable posting the link here, but I'll give it to Happy Girl for the pictures website.

F
F
Fizzpop,<BR>Is that a For Sale sign above her head. I seen that and died laughing. Yup double ugly! it really has to make us wonder what the he** our h were thinking. with love flowerseed

M
M
OMG FIZZ,<P>She is a double bagger, how/what in the H%^& did your H see in her??, he must have been drunk/high ...dont tell me she was nice...even nice wont do...you win..I thought mine was bad...at least my H's OW brushed her hair..but H's OW still wins on the wrinkle catagory<P>

Q
Q
Where was she when this was taken? Was this when she was "fixed up"???<P>I cannot believe you posted this -- it's positively evil. <P>

F
F
Guess what ladies the ow in my life is even worse then this one when I seen her the baby was 4 months old there were no boobs no butt nothing you would swear she was a very very ugly little boy if you didnt know better. If she was this scrawny after having a baby just think what she most of looked like before. She is about 5'4" and maybe 9Olbs echuk my h couldnt even use the excuse he was drunk maybe it was the paint fumes. with love flowerseed

J
J
Ick! I thought my H had bad taste! At least his was thinner than me, even if she has a haircut off of that 70's show.

G
G
Too funny fizzpop!!!!! Oh what was he thinking??????<P>Love,<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

M
M
What was your husband thinking? Was he on drugs, this woman is horrible.

N
N
YUCK!!!!!!<BR>

F
fizzpop Offline OP
OP Offline
F
She is that ugly, actually she was coming out of a donut shop when I got these pics, LOL had a bag of theem, she doesn't ever look better, and yes he was drunk the first time and most times after to, like I said does me good I can't wait until she sees this lol the girl will be horrified yaaaaaa

Q
Q
donut shop... <smirk> I can't believe I'm laughing at this... but it is soooooo funny.... evil, evil, evil.... donut shop... hahahahaha [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>... we shouldn't laugh... we shouldn't laugh... hee hee... someone slap me...

J
J
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
T
fizzpop,<P>Cut the hair short, give it bigger, darker circles under the eyes and make it 'rounder' ... and you have "my" slug. And your reasoning behind the nickname is the same as mine...<P>Hideous...<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

L
L
Hey Fizz,<P><BR> My God, woman!! You've found Sasquatch!!!<P><BR> God bless you,( don't make any sudden moves and it won't charge)<P>------------------<BR>Gregg

B
B
sKa-RRrrrrreeeeaaAAAM!<P>I absolutely cannot hit that "1" button enough. Was your H on hallucinogens? ACK!<P>I'm sure she's very pretty ... on the inside .... NOT!<P>belld

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (whwh747474), 473 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation