Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#800031 06/07/01 04:07 PM
Y
Y
Tell me how you do it. I am in awe.<P>My H and I are concerned about the baby just born to OW. She hasn't called or tried to find him. My issue from D-day was my baby, since I'm pregnant too. I pretty much found out everything at the same time, and now I am out of the tornado of emotions. OW doesn't seem to be the type of female to just dump her baby anyway. I was seeing how some other women on this board had miscarriages, and at first I was thinking why couldn't I have had one too? I was in that much pain, just knowing I was pregnant at the same time as this female. But now I just wonder how do I keep going at times. My situation turned out so typical. I just want to know how to keep going.

#800032 06/08/01 06:54 AM
F
F
Dear Marshall6,<P>Exactly as Flowerseed has said, I could see us raising<BR>the other child if there were no contact with ow.<BR>The child in your life has been blessed with you for his<BR>mom!<P>Dear ymon,<P>As hard as it can be, you keep going One Day at a Time...<BR>concentrate on yourself and your baby-to-be.<BR>Your'e in my thoughts and prayers.<P>

#800033 06/11/01 10:38 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Good morning,<BR>I was so touched my your message because I found out about the affair and the oc on a Monday, and found out I was pregnant on Friday. I had had a nervous breakdown during the week, and spent a few days in the hospital seriously tranquilized. I spend my entire pregnancy terrified about what those few days would do to my unborn baby. I received my one and only contact with the ow when I was 4 months pregnant. It sent me into labor, and I was on bedrest the entire remainder of my pregnancy. I was exhausted taking care of the oc, trying to hold my marriage together, and be pregnant. It was pure hell. I did deliver a beautiful son. He was sickly, due to my stressful pregnancy, and I had to nurse him to health for a good year. Now is robust! If I can offer you any hope, it DOES get easier. Pray without stopping. Pray for peace and strength. If I could go back, (my son is two now), I would never have given the ow the power to ruin my pregnancy. That was my time and my body, and my sons health at stake. I would have rebuked her from my heart and mind and enjoyed my last pregnancy. It is your baby and your life and you deserve to be happy. Continue praying, surround yourself with positive supportive people, dont allow the "drama" into your life. Stay steady, take care of yourself, make your life a safe place for you and your child. Best of luck and I will say a prayer for you. You can make it! I did...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ymon:<BR><B>Tell me how you do it. I am in awe.<P>My H and I are concerned about the baby just born to OW. She hasn't called or tried to find him. My issue from D-day was my baby, since I'm pregnant too. I pretty much found out everything at the same time, and now I am out of the tornado of emotions. OW doesn't seem to be the type of female to just dump her baby anyway. I was seeing how some other women on this board had miscarriages, and at first I was thinking why couldn't I have had one too? I was in that much pain, just knowing I was pregnant at the same time as this female. But now I just wonder how do I keep going at times. My situation turned out so typical. I just want to know how to keep going.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

#800034 06/12/01 03:09 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for discussing their experiences. Reading this information has helped me to realize that recovery is a process, I am doing just fine, and that everyone has a cross to bear (I am not a freak!)... I am learning that nearly everyone has a story to tell, when I had thought I was the only one to be humiliated in such a way. Keep up the good fight!

#800035 06/12/01 10:35 PM
B
B
Dear Marshall,<P>Sorry I was so short earlier, I have a little more time now and I want to say what a witness you are. Such a tender heart. You are a beautiful person. So glad you baby boy is doing so well now.<P>As far as ow goes, I think you should get her rights terminated and adopt your son. This is your son. She left him in your care, for whatever reason. <P>I will be praying for you and your family...let us know how you are doing..<BR>Love<BR>broken_wings

#800036 06/13/01 09:00 PM
G
G
Dear Marshall6<P>I applause you on how you are and has handle you situation. <P>GOd bless you and your family.<P>G&P (Formerly "IN THE SOUTH")

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation