Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#801305 06/28/01 02:13 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Ladies & Gentlemen....<P>As you know from my last post I have been on pins & needles waiting for this "Nut" to finally deliver. Well yesterday, after much hemming & hawing My H informed me that our OW had a car accident almost 2 weeks ago and lost the 2 remaining babies. He said he just couldn't find the courage to tell me because he was embarrassed...but he couldn't stand to see me continue to suffer (how kind of him!!) We had gone out of town for that weekend and when we returned she called him telling him that she needed to see him and explained it all. Her & a couple of relatives were in a terrible accident on her due date (how ironic). They had to do an emergencey C-section & One of the children was deceased upon delivery...the other supposedly lived for a little while (I have no idea how long) and then died...she had a picture of the one that lived for a bit. She supposedly delivered by C-section...he said he saw the incision...and he said she was scarred up as though she had possibly been in an accident. I asked him if he believed all of this...he said no...but he's very glad that there are no babies. He said she was definately pregnant...he's felt the babies (or baby) move. He thinks she may have delivered and put them up for adoption. She had been saying that she didn't think she wanted them....& he told her that he would take them. I think if she did opt for adoption...she only did it because she knew there was no way in hell they could have been my spouses children. If she thought there was any possible chance of them being his...she would have held on for dear life. You know he had recently agreed to have a paternity test done....her attitude seemed to change after that. H says he is completely through with her and finally admits that she has proven to be "MENTALLY CHALLENGED"!! <P>I feel as though a ton of bricks has been lifted off my chest. This whole incident has been insane from the beginning....but it has been a wonderful lesson for me & spouse....we will transform it into a positive tool for growth in our marriage. God is AWESOME....Satan is a liar!!! No weapon formed against me shall prosper...If God is for me, Who shall be against me? I am more than a conquerer through Christ who strengthens me...and all those other good scriptures that proclaim God's faithfullness are applicable in every area of our lives!! We truly don't have to fight the battle...for the battle is the Lord's!! <P>I would like to thank all of you for your support....God only knows what I would have done without this forum.....it was truly the only thing that kept me sane on sooooo many days!! <P>"My Cross"....you should consider a consulting business in this area of concentration!! Thank you so much for all of your "High Risk" insight...and just plain old good common sense...when I had neither at many times!! The girl did prove herself to be exactly what she is...in the words of your daughter..."A Non-Truth Teller"!!<P>Much Love to All of You....<P>Broke-Down<P>ps...I'll keep you posted and let you know the truth if I ever find it

#801306 06/28/01 03:24 PM
B
B
Dear Broke Down,<P>It is such wonderful news to hear that at least part of this horrible siruation is no more. Not to get me wrong, it is sad that any child should die (if that be what happened) but for you and your family to is healing.<P>Our God is an Awesome God.<P>Bless you,<P>bw

#801307 06/28/01 03:31 PM
T
T
Broken-down,<P>I concure with BW! It is a sad thing if the baby(ies) did in fact die, but I doubt that for some reason. I guess it is from all the lies OW told you and H before this "accident". I am happy that you and H will be able to heel without the added stress of the OC(s), and feel free to come here to give us all an update on your progress.<P>Love,<P>Tigger

#801308 06/28/01 05:59 PM
G
G
Good news broke-down! I hope you can learn to forget all of this tradgedy some day soon. Heads up!!! Happy for you!! God grants answers in the strangest ways.....<P>Love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#801309 06/28/01 06:21 PM
J
J
Well Congradulations for no longer having to worry about this!! It is impossible to say what strange thing has happened when the XOW is a compulsive liar. Thank goodness this part of your nightmare is over. <P>Prayers for marriage recovery!<BR>J

#801310 06/30/01 08:37 AM
M
M
Hi Broke down,<P>I KNEW IT !!!! that woman was a lying fruit cake. EVERYTHING she said made NO sense, medically speaking.<BR>and now a tragic accident?? doubt it. she probably had a baby and placed it for adoption. I will bet it WAS NOT your H's. I think if what she is telling you is true...someone from her fruitloop family would have called your H to the hospital...she needs to go into acting...she could win an oscar. Since your H is so gulliple, you can tell him that you are really a Princess, and that your kingdom requires you to be married to FAITHFUL H's, maybe he will be good...personally I dont think after this..he will ever be unfaithful again...he would be nuts. even though you too got lucky like me...hold on for the ride of your life...even though we escaped part of this...the anger you may feel about him putting you through this IN THE FIRST PLACE..is going to hit you square upside the head. It has not been a easy ride...for both of us. I am really glad that two of us "got lucky" I believe Orchid will too..you can just tell when those OW LIE!!!...congrats again...Love MC

#801311 06/30/01 08:49 AM
M
M
Dear B-D,<P>Yes, our God is an awesome God. I just wish He had answered all our prayers this way. (Or caused our H's privates to fall off before they could have had an A and an OC.)<P>I am glad that you have been set free from having an OC for the rest of your life. If nothing else, it is a *huge* financial savings. I don't know what will happen with the anger; maybe it will come at you full force and maybe it won't. I hope and pray for "won't." However, if the anger hits, you can deal with it. You are strong and graceful. We all are.<P>MJ

#801312 06/30/01 01:17 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Hello All of My Fellow "Survivors"....<P>Thanks for all of your well wishes...I sincerely appreciate them!! <P>My Cross....You are so right about the anger. I really don't know that I will ever be able to trust my H again....and frankly speaking I feel quite uncomfortable with his sense of judgement about everything & anything since this fiascal. How in the world can you allow yourself to be so entangled in MADNESS?? I also question my own judgement as far as wanting to beleive in him again. Is it even feasable to do such a thing?? <P>One thing about it....this whole thing has made me a much better...stronger individual. I have found that at my weakest...I am stronger than ever because of a TOTAL cognizant reliance upon God. He does truly desire lifes best for each and every one of us....and through all of these majors drama's we each experience (each one distinctly different...but remarkably simular)...there is a powerful life lesson to be learned. I feel that the just of the message is "LOVE". In our situations we've all been forced to dig deeply within and bring forth a love that most of us had no idea actually existed. Through giving this love we get love and adoration from God...for he is LOVE!!! I find that through this storm...I love myself as I never have before. The whole thing has been (and I'm sure will continue to be) a refining process. We're like sponges...being squeezed...removing all of the self absorbed junk & gunk (unrealistic fairytale perceptions of our marriages...complacency involving ourselves, careers, etc.). Once all of this is removed there's space for revitalizing truths about ourselves and the others in our lives. <P>I sincerely look forward to the rest of this journey called "physical" life and all of the interesting & educating side trips along the way. <P>Although "My Cross" and I did excape having to deal with the physical manisfestation (& all of its complications) of an OC...we will forever bear the scars of infidelity and it's hideous shadow will always lurk mentally in the form of doubting our spouses.<P>I will continue to keep up with this post as it has been my therapist. I've gained so much strength and the courage to STAND through all of your testimonies!! You all are some AWESOME women (and men)!! Keep working it because as I said before...The battle is not ours...It's the Lord's!! And He is victorious!! We've all already won!!<P>Love Yall (that's the NASVILLE in me)...<P>Broke-Down

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 489 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation