|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 288
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 288 |
I was just wondering if anyone else knew if the ow filled in all the info about the father in the oc's baby book? i know for a fact our ow filled in all the info, she was very close to hima nd his family for years and years and she was able to list almost evrything, she also listed out kids as siblings. we knew we couldn't hide and she was showing pictures of hubby and always saying that is your daddy. i was just wondering if anyone else knew about oc baby book?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342 |
whatif,<BR>Ow sent a baby book on our first and only visit.<BR>I thought it was for us as there were no instructions.<P>She filled in all of her info as far as her parents and grandparents and siblings. She listed only her kids as siblings to new baby.<P>She only filled in H's birthdate and expected us to fill in the rest!<P>For therapy I FILLED in the q's about "how mommy and daddy met"..I wrote an affair.<P>Special things about mommy and daddy's courtship....I wrote "nothing special...it was an immoral affair"<P>What daddy said when he knew I was coming....I wrote"Get an abortion are you crazy?"<P>Here's the best...When and where mommy and daddy got married.."They were never married...daddy has a wife he loves already" ha ha ha...<P>After that "therapy session" I tossed it in the trash can.<P>Well one day much later ow left a message about getting the baby book....we ignored it. I'm sure she has another one and this one was meant for me to see, don't you?<P>One last sad thing...it asked who took me home from the hospital...ow wrote her brother. Sad..huh???<P>love<BR>Debi <P>------------------<BR>Imagine....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 1999
Posts: 2,430
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 1999
Posts: 2,430 |
Oh Lord, whatif, your email gave me nightmares. I haven't given any thought to this subject until now, but it made me remember how she housesat for us TWICE during her pregnancy (before DDAY). Not only did she do things like steal my motherinlaw's address and name the kid after mil, but she could easily have copied all my husband's geneology information... she knew what room it was in. YUCK> heebeejeebees. These women have no shame, no remorse, no conscience yuck yuck yuck!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 901
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 901 |
I do not know if psyco-slut did this or not, but honestly I would bet money on teh side that says she did. I mean she was even obsessed enough to get his ss#. Yeah, let ME get ahold of that book.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 1999
Posts: 2,430
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 1999
Posts: 2,430 |
gem,<BR>Pretty pathetic of the XOW, but I like your therapy session! Too bad the OW didn't get to read it before you trashed it... Their arrogance really amazes me.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 922
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 922 |
Gemini, you are still the Queen of the Site! I only wish you could have seen the XOW's face as she read your therapeutic answers to the questions in the baby book! OMG, like Jenny said, they were truly fantastic.<P>The idea of a woman who just had a baby with a married man actually writing down his family tree in a baby book is simply mind-blowing. <P>Whatif, you certainly gave us something to think about. I am going to ask my H if he ever saw a book like that at the OW's house. By all means, I can see any mother having a baby book, but given the situation I would think the OW would have enough sense to write only her own information as a single parent.<P>Duh, did I just say the OW should have enough sense? I guess if she had that, there would be no baby book ... no baby ... and I wouldn't be at my computer typing ...<P>Sometimes, this whole situation just makes you sick.<P>love,<BR>heavenly
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342 |
Jenny and Heavenly,<BR>Doesn't it make you sick? I was so pis*ed to read it. And what WOULD child wonder when he read the unanswered questions in the book someday?<P>I just took out our son's and looked at it. It's so simple and pure. All the answers filled in. The family tree filled in by my H. A dried rose in waxed paper inside the back cover from the roses my H sent me. What did daddy say when he saw me? is answered...ALL RIGHT A BOY!!!!!!<P>As I said before I'm sure ow planted that book for my eyes to see. She never mentioned it until a few weeks later. Now she's in Florida w/husband and baby and 3 other kids. I wonder what's gonna happen w/her marriage? hmmmmmm.....<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 288
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 288 |
I can say our OW was "smart" in her choice of a baby book. threre is a spot for mom's info and a spot for dads info but nowhere is there anything about mom and dad. The only thing she couldn't fill out was the spot that said dad's wishes for baby, I told my hubby not to write anything mean it would come back to haunt him. he wrote "I wish that you grow up happy and healthy. Now that we are involved I am sooooo happy we didn't write anything bad.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 361
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 361 |
Gem, <BR>Your baby book fill ins gave me my chuckle for the day. I would not be as kind as you though, I think I would have given her the book. <BR>Jenny, like you my ow house sat for us on numerous occasions,(I didn't know of A at the time) the last few times I had an uneasy feeling about it, so I locked our bedroom door we don't even have a key, so I had to pick the lock when I got back home. I had visions of her going thru drawers, sleeping on our bed. I do know that she went thru our photo albums, even took oc#1 to inlaws house with our children to visit. What nerve.
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|