Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#802701 08/02/01 02:39 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I know I said I was going to stay away, but I couldn't. We lost the adoption appeal. Thank God we have marriage counseling tonight. <P>There is one more appeal. We are hiring an attorney, a law professor at an Ivy League school and an adoptive mother herself.<P>MJ

T
T
Dear Mrs. Job,<P>I am so sorry to hear this news! I don't know what else to say, other than I will add this to my prayers.<P><BR>{{{{{{{{{{Mr & Mrs Job}}}}}}}}}}<P><BR>Love,<P>Tigger

M
M
I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. Know that we are all praying for God to grant you comfort, peace and courage. Remember....all things work together for good to those who love the Lord, to those who are called according to His purpose.....keep on praying!

G
G
Mrs. Job, I'm sorry. I'm thinking the new lawyer will be able to help you better. I will continue prayers to you.<P>Now about that weight problem....does Mr.Job think it's ok for the pot to call the kettle black? I saw your wonderful family pictures and think you two are an adorable match!!!<P>How 'bout you telling him HIS weight bothers you too and from now on you'll buy and eat healthier. You two can begin a walk in the evening as a weight control helper and private conversation helper. Also you'll have to do very little else as walking is the #1 way to lose weight slowly.<P>Gotta go now. I'll lookk forward to hearing from you next week.<BR>Good luck at the session tonight.<BR>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

W
W
I am so sorry, i don't know what to say except I am sending all the prayers i can to you!

B
B
How heartbreaking [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am so very sorry Mrs Job. You are in my prayers.

J
J
Mrs.J my heart sank when I read your topic. I'm so sorry. <BR>Dear Lord, we hold up Mr and Mrs. J so your Love, Light and Healing surrounds them. You know what is in their hearts and what they need to be at peace. I pray they will hear Your guidance and feel Your Will for them and for the precious children they love, and that only good may come to them all. Even as one door closes, another must open. Thank you God. Amen.

A
A
Mrs. Job,<P> Here is my email address. I'll risk putting it out there if I can help in anyway. Please email me when you have it so I can delete it. I'd like to help and at the least can offer some "been there" advice.<BR> Kris<BR><p>[This message has been edited by AKA Quakermom (edited August 03, 2001).]

B
B
I am so sorry for what you are going thru. I hope it gets better.

Z
Z
May I add that I too am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.<P>Z.<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

F
F
Mrs J,<BR> I to am so sorry about this I hope you can get somewhere with the next appeal. I also was thinking what gem had said but didnt know if I should say anything. Maybe next time you could kinda steer him to a full length mirror. Big huggs to you. with love flowerseed

M
OP Offline
M
QM,<P>I got your email. I will email you over the weekend.<P>MJ

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 301 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation