Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,884
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,884 |
I just had to share with you all. Those of you who have been here for a while may remember how sad I was that my pregnancy caused a slight rift between my sister and I, due to the fact that they were having a hard time conceiving. Well, I just got off the phone with her, and Abbi will have a cousin right around her own birthday!!! I am SO happy for my sister and her H! She was also a lot more relaxed on the phone with me as well. I hope and pray that our relationship can get back to where it was before.<P>Tigger
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 971
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 971 |
Hey tigger,<BR>I am so pleased for you. I will pray that you and sis are able to mend fences now.<BR>with love,<BR>cd
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,369
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,369 |
This is great news Tigger!<P>All things come to a wonderful conclusion in God's time, n'est pas?<P>Love<P>Catnip =^^=
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 785
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 785 |
![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif) & ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/cool.gif) <P>time does heal many many wounds (rifts too)!<P>love,<BR>natalie<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,303
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,303 |
CONGRATULATIONS! My prayers are with you for your sister to have a full-term, healthy, uneventful pregnancy and a delivery with minimal distress and no complications... All God's best to you and yours! ![[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]](http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif) <p>[This message has been edited by BINthereDUNthat (edited August 31, 2001).]
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|