Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mina29 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ladies, <P>I am going to die, <P>I can't barely type, <P>I found out today, that h xow is pregnant againg, from the time that h went to her house, all this time they were communicating via a secret email account. I don't know what to do. I am going to kill my self. I call h at work didn't even bother to deny it.

C
C
Mina,<P>I am so sorry this is happening to you!<P>Please.. please.. please.. call a counselor, ANY counselor right now. Just pick up the phone and call one to talk to. Please, this is not worth your life, Mina. Does CD have your email address? If so, I'll email you if you don't mind. <P>Hang in there, Mina. <P>

J
J
Oh Mina,<BR>We are here for you !! <BR>Please do call a counselor RIGHT now!<BR>PLease Please let us know you are alright !!!!!!<P>Jtigger

U
U
Mina,<P>Please take COR advice call a counselor now. Don't let ow win. Take care of yourself first you can make it through this. Your in my prayers.<P><BR>Unsure

M
M
Dear dear Mina,<P>Please don't take your life over this. I got the feeling that you weren't saying that just to be dramatic. Let me offer you some advice and some contact information for help right this minute.<P>First if you are serious about suicide and you have immediate plans please call 911 and request an ambulance. Let them take you to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. I went to the hospital voluntarily shortly after Dday. It was the smartest decision I have ever made.<P>Second, if you are not in immediate danger, please contact <BR>Samaritans suicide hot line. They will talk with you. You can call them every day until you begin to calm down from this crisis. The number in Boston (I have no idea where you live) is 617 247-0220. <P>Here is a national web page where you can find a suicide hot line closer to your home:<BR> <A HREF="http://suicidehotlines.com/#states" TARGET=_blank>http://suicidehotlines.com/#states</A> <P>Please Remember !!<BR>You can always kill yourself - l a t e r-- !!<P><BR>JUST DON'T DO IT now. <P>Put it off - for another hour, another day. <BR>Give yourself a chance to get help.<P>Love, prayers and hugs,<BR>MJ

C
C
MJ, <BR>I think Mina lives in New York, but just in case, here is the National number.<P>1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-784-2433<P>Mina, Please call them now. Talk to them. They are there for you and so are we.<P><BR>

H
H
Mina,<BR>Please take everyone's advice and seek help. <P><BR>I live in Yonkers, NY. If you would like to have someone close to talk to or simply be a supportive friend, please let me know.<BR> <BR>Healing my Spirit

T
T
Mina,<P>I don't know what to say other than I am praying for you and your emotional state right now. Please do call a counselor or the hotlines provided by the others! Also, please post again, so that we all know you are ok! You are part of our "family" and we all love you and want to help if we can!<P>Love,<P>Tigger

M
mina29 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ladies, <P>I am devastated, I don't if you remember the time back in June when H and I had an argument, that I took a cab with my children at 6:00am, only to find h at ow and oc apartment. Cd told me you can't believe your h when he says he didn't sleep with ow. I can't believe after all the physco things ow has done, he manage to get her pregnant. He says he hasn't had contact with her since that date I found him her apartment. He said he receive a letter last week from her telling him that she was pregnant again. I found this secret hotmail account, after I got suspicious yesterday when I found a hotmail folder with oc name. She did move to Florida after all, she sent h new pictures of her home, she's also telling h that the doors will be open to him. I am devastated, my counselor came home, and manage to calm me down. <P>H doesn't get from work until 6:00pm. <BR>I send ow an email, so far she has not respond.<P>Cd has my email address. I have not email CD yet. Cd was right when she said when I found him in her apartment, he slept with her. I will keep you post right now I am trying really hard to keep my sanity, for my two children. I apologize for the mistake, I can't barely type. This is so painful, betrayal all over again. I don't know if I will forgive h for this.<P>thank for your prayers.<p>[This message has been edited by mina29 (edited August 29, 2001).]

G
G
MINA!!!!!!!!<P>DO NOT DO ANYTHING DRASTIC!!!!!<P>PLEASE !!!!!!<P>Take a moment to settle down. It is not worth your LIFE for goodness sakes!!!<P>Your children need you dear lady. Do not leave them alone!<P>Seek counseling at a nearby church! Take the kids and go! Someone will help!<P>When you've settled down you'll see H is NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!<P>Painful and awful as this is YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!<P>Please either call the suicide # or seek immediate help. Even a hospital emergency room. Don't worry about H! Worry about YOU!<P>Constant prayers.<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

C
C
Dear Mina,<BR>I have emailed you - please don't do anything in haste. Your children need you. I know you are in terrible pain right now, but try to focus on your children. <P>To all others, <BR>Just in case you get the wrong impression - Mina did ask me privately if I felt her husband's story about being caught at ow's house rang true. I said that it didn't but that the most important thing for her to do was focus on rebuilding the marriage from that point on, using Harley principals. That is the story behind that. This came way out of the blue to me too.

B
B
I am so sorry for you. Please take the advice already given to you and call someone asap. You cannot make any decisions at this point. I know we are all praying for you. Please put you first.

B
B
Father, we all come before You and we lift our siter Mina up to You, we ask that You hold her in the palm of Your mighty hand and lift her above the despair that has invaded her life. Father please help her to see how precious she is to You and to many others. <P>We ask that you giude her through this time and give her peace. Lord help Mina and enable us to be the friends You would have us to be and that she needs us to be. In Jesus name we ask these things, and believing that You have already begun to answer our prayers we thank You. Amen.<P>Dear Mina, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.<P>Deb

J
J
Amen Deb!<P>Mina, I'm so sorry for your pain! Please think of your kids. They need you. Hang in there for them, so you can see them grow up. Someday your life will be better. There will be a tomorrow and it won't be like this day!!! People care about you and the kids. Let them reach out to you... don't disappear, don't isolate!<P>hugs to {{{{{{{{{Mina}}}}}}}}}}}!

G
G
In Jesus name amen.....<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

B
B
I have no words, just prayers for you. Take care of yourself...

W
W
I ahve been saying a prayer since i read this. Keep your children in your every thought and you will get through this.

G
G
MINA!!!! Answer us. RU ok?<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

B
B
Dearest Mina,<BR>First of all, let me say that I agree with all the prayers and well wishes that have gone forth on your behalf. Thank you for sharing this gut-wrenching news, you didn't have to do that, but you did. Try not to worry yourself sick. Hide yourself in Christ where you can be shielded from any further pain or attacks from hell. Secondly, consider yourself hugged. {{{{{SQUEEZE}}}}}<P>Don't try to figure out what your husband must be thinking. Who knows? He really wigged out and now he is about to lose it all depending on what you decide to do... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It seems like all the rebuilding that you have been doing up to this point has been on top of a foundation of lies, so you need to do what it will take for your own (emotional) survival. Do you still love him? Plan B, then. Even after all this, if you still can't bear to think of living without him, then Plan B will preserve what ever love you have left for him.<P>The process of forgiveness is going to be for YOU tho, not for them. They are going to go on with their lives, with or without you or however you decide to handle this new information... BUT there is no reason why you should allow this to set you back completely. You HAVE a life! You're going to make it. You have to, your kids are counting on you.

F
F
Oh Dear Mina,<P>I am so sorry you are going through this...<P>I hope you have someone close that you can talk to<BR>face to face. Someone you can lean on. We all care <BR>tremendously how you are doing! Please remember<BR>we are holding you in our prayers...<P>Love, Donna

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation