Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#803747 09/05/01 12:41 AM
F
OP Offline
F
Hi there folks!<BR>I see that there are many new people here since my last visit in early July. My heart goes out to each and every one of you during this time of pure H*LL! I remember all too well the emotional turmoil that I felt beginning on February 1, 2001 when I learned of my H's A/OC. Things went downhill so quickly. Suicide thoughts....and attempts. Wanting to leave...wanting to stay...the pain. H and I IMMEDIATELY started therapy with a MC and began the long journey up Mt. Everest.<P>Here we are, September 4th. H and I are two different people. I feel that this is a battle that has changed my life, forever. We still go to MC, and there are days that are still hard...but I no longer blame H or the OW! I am no longer willing to give ANYONE power over ME! H and I took a week long vacation to Lake Powell with a group of wonderful friends. We are making more defined time for each other, ourselves and our family. <P>Through my own individual therapy, I began learning the true meaning of forgiveness. I learned that not only did I have to forgive H...but also my dead mother (for dying) and old friends, etc! I feel like a whole person now! I am doing things for MYSELF now (including BREAST IMPLANTS tomorrow, because I have never felt that I was proportionate!). H says that I am a different person...and I feel that he too has been changed by experience.<P>OW is not a thought in our lives. She has her child...beyond that, we are not involved at all! Yes, she still insists on TRYING to reach my husband. She does not have his cell or pager number and will not even attempt to call our house since I told her off as well as my 12 year old daughter doing the same. We no longer let her futile attempts at contact affect us. She's not worth our time or our energy. Period. <P>To anyone who wants to email me, please feel free to do so at chellecap@yahoo.com. I don't come on here a lot, due to time and energy. I keep myself very busy these days! I am more than happy to guide and advise as best I can for anyone who is enduring this terrible situation. Also, for everyone who guided me through some of the WORST days, I would love to hear from you as well! You have all been the GODSEND that I needed to work through the pain!<P>Love to you all!<BR>Irish

#803748 09/04/01 01:26 PM
K
K Offline
K
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#803749 09/04/01 03:19 PM
Z
Z
love those implants. God I wish I had a couple of extra thousand laying around so i can get mine done. Breastfeeding two has taken their tole on mine.<P>I envy you and Gem.<P>Z.<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#803750 09/04/01 03:26 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Gem has them too? After "D-Day/Trauma"? H is looking forward to them as well, but I have made it quite CLEAR that I am NOT getting them for him! He can reap some of the benefits, obviously...but they were MY decision and they are ON MY BODY! MINE! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>P.S. I made/asked H pay for them from part of a family inheritance!

#803751 09/04/01 06:24 PM
U
U
Irish,<P>It feels good to have control doesn't it. I'm glad you and your H are working things out. I wish I could give you and Z some of my breasts I'm a 36DD. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I hate them! I've had breast since 2nd grade! I've always looked like a lolipop big bobs and a little body. I went up a cup size with each of my 3 children. I'm thinking about a reduction but I'm afraid of scars. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow. I heard they are as perky as a teen agers afterward. I miss those days. ;o)<P>Unsure

#803752 09/04/01 06:28 PM
G
G
Hey Irish! Welcome to the land of Boobs-r-us! Tell you what...I did it for ME also...a confidance builder is what it was! I LOVE 'EM!!! Still look at em every time I get out of the shower! Even ordered a Fredricks number where you have a few red strings and a few patches over the right area's. <P>Good luck!<BR>You'll be fine and happier!<P>So happy to hear of your progress with H.<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#803753 09/04/01 08:08 PM
Z
Z
Well, lemme just add this. I am by no means small. I'm a D cup. I heard a comedian once say, "I'm a real woman, when I lie on my back, my breast are in my armpits where they are supposed to be! Personally, I'd like mine to just sit pretty without a bra again.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Z.<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#803754 09/05/01 05:35 AM
G
G
HA! HA! HA! HA! Zebrababy you da woman! D????? Oh girl I paid 5 g's for a "C"!!!!!<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#803755 09/05/01 07:54 AM
B
B
Ummm Debi, If you had said something I would have shared ! After all that's what us Deb girls do [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm an F cup. I do wish I could go back to a D or even DD, when I was in 6th grade I was a C.

#803756 09/05/01 10:31 AM
U
U
Bozo,<P>I was an F when I was pregnant. That's HUGE! Your back must be killing you.<P><BR>Unsure

#803757 09/05/01 07:14 PM
B
B
Unsure, yep my back does bug me a lot. I'm trying to figure out a way to teach them to perch on my shoulders and talk like a parrot or something. I bet I could make some money that way ! The amazing Deb and her talking boobs. Darn things just sit here on my chest and plan ways to start sliding down without me noticing in time to catch em !

#803758 09/05/01 07:28 PM
U
U
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL

#803759 09/05/01 07:29 PM
J
J
My mom (over 60) is a DD and wishes she had gotten a reduction when she was younger--her shoulders have major permanent indentions from the bra straps. An E friend (20s) got her medical insurance to pay for reduction because of the back problems. I'll stick with my little B-minuses... <P>Glad to hear you are doing well Irish!<p>[This message has been edited by Jenny (edited September 05, 2001).]

#803760 09/05/01 09:33 PM
G
G
Oh Deb I would have given anything to "share"!!! I crack up at this post!<P>Hey Irish...how many cc's? I'll let you know mine later...ha...ha...ha!!!!<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation