Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
To All...<P>A dear friend of mine who I met right here on this site a year and a half ago, is writing a case study to be published with a goal in mind.<P>The goal is to gather information from those of us here on this particular site in attempt to draw attention to this unique situation of an OC and how it is effecting our lives and what this has done to us specifically, and anonymously.<P>The goal is twofold in her desire to bring child support injustices into the glaring light of day.<P>Those who have any interest in participating in this case study will be given an e-mail address to contact her.<P>This is a serious study. All respondents identity will be kept strictly confidential, using pseudonames.<P>I have no idea where this will eventually go or if the study and the publication of her findings will make a rat's a$$ difference but I think we can all agree that we need to start somewhere. The hardship the family of origin endures needs to be corrected. It is also important to elevate the wife's position in the consideration of how the court's decision impacts her and her children.<P>At any rate, if there are any takers, I will supply an address or let everyone know in a couple days where you can contact her.<P>Sorry for the jerky sentence structure but I am pressed for time.<P>Catnip =^^=

B
B
Catnip...I would love to be a part of anything that would possibly bring justice to the system. Let me know what I can do.<BR>Love<BR>bw

G
G
I'd love to participate. And I'd like to see the results.<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

B
B
Hey catnip,<BR>I don't know if my situation could or would be of any help? I doubt it because I received CS, instead of paid it, we only had one court date, no big battles or anything... I just didn't want to ignore your thread, and wanted to offer support, if possible...

F
F
Hi Catnip,<P>I would also like to participate in a positive way.<BR>You are right that we need to start somewhere...<P><BR>

B
B
I'm in. Just let us know...<P>blue

C
C
me too<BR>-cd

N
N
I WANNA HELP!!!

M
M
Me too.

U
U
Count me in.

F
F
Catnip, She has my support. with love flowerseed

T
T
Just let us know and we will help as much as we can.<P>

C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Wow. I am gratified by your responses. You are such wonderful kind people willing to share you stories. I am hoping her case study will eventually make some kind of impact on the powers that be.<P>Most of you may not know her or remember her but while she was here, her handle was "Popeye". She gave amazing comfort and advice to so many here on this forum before we had our own site. Her postings can be found under "General Questions I" if anyone is interested in getting to know her ideaology before they agree to submit any information.<P>Again, thanks to all for your heart warming support.<P>Catnip =^^=<P>

J
J
Consider me in.<BR>jt

C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Dear Broken Wings, Gem, BTDT, Fluke, Blue, CD, NBS, Mrs. J, Unsure, Flowersex, Tigger4jdt, and jtigger...<P>Popeye is thrilled at the responses and so am I. This book she is doing is different from the one that Bystander and I are doing in that she is going to do a chapter on each person's particular situation. I'll be removing her e-mail address from the other thread in an hour so if your are serious, please jot it down and contact her.<P>Thanks<P>Catnip =^^= <P>

C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
To the top, bee-bop, bee-bop.<P>Catnip =^^=

W
why Offline
W
I'll be emailing her too. <P>Take care,<P>Why

M
M
Not sure about what I need to do, but you can count me in too.

D
D
Count me in too. Let me know who I e-mail.

C
C
Catnip,<P>If she's still taking names for her project, I'm interested in helping any way I can. PLEASE..let me know who I contact. <P>Thanks!<BR>CoR

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation