Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
The address is:<P>OCresearch@yahoo.com<P>And thank you so much for your willingness to become involved in this project! The more case studies, the more the possibilities that someday....<P>Catnip =^^=

W
why Offline
W
Thanks for sharing this info with us. I've already begun emailing her and it feels so good to get some of this "stuff" out in the open. I really wish there was a book for me to read regarding this particular situation.<P>Thanks<P>Why

C
catnip Offline OP
OP Offline
C
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by why:<BR><B>Thanks for sharing this info with us. I've already begun emailing her and it feels so good to get some of this "stuff" out in the open. I really wish there was a book for me to read regarding this particular situation.<P>Thanks<P>Why</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, at the end of this case study, there will be a book regarding this particular situation, and you have been one of the pioneers contributing to it.<P>Thanks...<P>Catnip =^^=<P>

T
T
If it's not too late and pending the outcome of my situation, please count me in too!<P>Debbie<P>------------------<BR>sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up....

T
T
I was looking back on this and was wondering, any new word on this project??? I am curious and would love to help in any way.<p>twiisty

P
P
I know Popeye. I'll drop an email.

U
U
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by catnip:
<strong>The address is:<p>OCresearch@yahoo.com<p>And thank you so much for your willingness to become involved in this project! The more case studies, the more the possibilities that someday....<p>Catnip =^^=</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Twiisty,<p>All you have to do is email her at the above address. I just received an email from her, she wanted me to let everyone who wants to particpate know she's looking forward to your stories.<p>
Unsure

T
T
Twiisty,<p>Did you get the email address for this? If not, I still have it, and you can email me at jnk89_p@yahoo.com and I will give it to you if you still want to do it.<p>Tigger

G
G
Paul I wrote a bit to popeye in Sept and signed a consent form. Hope she gets in touch real soon....so much to tell....
love
Debi

U
U
Gem,<p>Just keep emailing the above address and she will respond. That's what I do if something new comes up or I just want to add something to my story. <p>Unsure

G
G
Unsure, I have written and told her d-day story. I told her to mail questions and I'll expound the answeres for the book. Trying to give details....<p>love
Debi

T
T
I am not sure how this works, I e-mailed. Am I to e-mail our story or will I get a questionnaire?
Just curious as to how this format will work. Any help would be appreciated!!! I really am not that blonde!!! LOL...an artificial redhead maybe, but not deaf and blonde!!!!
LOL....
Thanks a bunch ladies and gents, y'all are a great group.
Hugs in Him,
Twiisty
[img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

U
U
Gem- I wanted questions too. She gave me a little summary of what she wanted. The rest I just type I sort of have venting sessions and just type what I'm feeling and send it to her. If she wants to know more about something she emails me additional questions.<p>Twiisty-She will email you a consent form. And then you start sending her your story.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 731 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation