Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#805766 11/14/01 08:53 PM
K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hello Everyone!!!!
Don't know if anyone remembers me, it's been awhile since I've even been able to think about coming here without getting close to a nervous breakdown, but here I am. I just had to come back and check to see how folks were, and I had a heck of a time getting logged in!!! LOL. It has been a long time.
Well, my marriage is DOA. We haven't divorced yet, mainly because of money issues, but he's all over town with some of the ugliest, nasty skanks you'd ever want to see. DNA proved the baby was his, and the only good thing out of this is that he did decide to keep a relationship with the baby. He now pays child support, and has visitation with Matthew. When Matthew was six months old, he was taken to the hospital with a broken leg, supposedly caught it in the slat of the crib and broke it, but I kinda doubt that one. CPS questioned her for hours over it, then let her take the baby home anyway, upon which she called him and complained about being questioned. Well what did she think was gonna happen???? LOL Not the brightest crayon in the box is she???
Well, I just wanted to pop in and say hi!!! It's been a long time and anyone who remembers me, say hi back please, I am dying to know how everyone is doing!!!! <p>ktgirl

T
T
Hey KT,<p>I know that I didn't post to you much, if at all, but I do remember you. I am glad that you are back, but sad that you've had to go through what you have been through. Even though you are soon to be divorced, still drop by here once in a while. There are quite a few newbies who would benefit from your experiences.<p>Tigger

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
tigger,
Thanks for the kind words, I just am not much of a success story, so I don't know how much help to anyone I could be. But I will pop in from time to time, and see if I can run across a few old friends here and there.

G
G
Hi ktgirl,
I remember you! Not well. I'm hoping your life is doing better now. I will say a prayer.
love
Debi

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Debi,
I am much better now than I was. I have started rebuilding my life, and myself, in order to be ready if a new relationship should decide to happen for me. LOL I've had a really easy job actually, because I am no longer in the daily struggle to hold things together.
Yes, I still suffer from triggers, and things of that nature, and I still have low times, but not as bad as before, and I know that there is nothing I could have done differently that would have changed things. I did my best, it just wasn't in the cards. At the time, I thought it was a bad thing. Now I am starting to see that it didn't necessarily have to be.

H
H
hey ktgirl!! how are you?? i don't come around here much anymore, but pop in occasionally to see what is up. i am in school full time, work full time and just don't have much time to be of any help here. plus, i think we are doing pretty good and coming here too much gets me rehashing the old thoughts. so many new faces i can't keep up anyway.<p>well, just wanted to say hi to you and hope you are doing well. you are strong. you can get through anything. hope your boys are doing good too.<p>btw, we are pregnant! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] due july 15, 2002. not planned, but we are excited.<p>happygirl

K
ktgirl Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Happy Girl!!!!!!!!<p> I Can't Believe it!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you. As you can probably tell by how long it took me to answer back, I just pop in and out too. I've been working a lot of overtime lately, so I guess I have neglected coming back here. Sorry!!! But I am always happy to hear from my favorite angel again, especially when she has such good news!!! I want baby pics when the baby gets here!!!! Oh, and I am gonna be a grandma!!!! In February, on Valentine's Day, and it's gonna be a boy!!!! I am so proud. This is gonna be a great brand new year for all of us, and I am so tickled, I just can't believe it!!! Think I am gonna bust. Again, sorry it took me so long to answer, hopefully will be quicker at answering next time. LOL Take Care!!!
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation