Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 741
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 741
broken_wings,<p>I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing. I haven't seen you online since we chatted the other night. <p>Drop me a line and let me know how you are...
stacia_lee@yahoo.com <p>
Keeping you in my prayers.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 903
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 903
I have been thinking of you too....Hope you are well.....<p>Hugs,
Twiisty

Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 709
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 709
Hello,
I have been thinking the same thing. Wondering how you are.
Dawn

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 611
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 611
Please call me. I'm worried about you and hope you are okay....I'll be praying for you...and will be on tonite, tomorrow, and Wed...
{{{{{{BW}}}}}}
NGU

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,884
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,884
I, too, am hoping that you are ok. Please let us know. Still praying for you and your child(ren)!<p>Love,<p>Tigger

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 2,342
Still praying for you BW!!!!!<p>love
Debi

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 901
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 901
Hi all. I am here for now. Things are still pretty bad.<p>He came to our D's 4th birthday party yesterday and he had the shakes since he hadnt drank in 3 days. Of course he came to take me to my appt at the birth center today and he looked just fine so I guess he "cured" himself last night.<p>The appt at the center was really hard. We had to do the whole extensive family history and all. List all the stressers in our life...that kind of thing. I broke down.<p>The midwife found out we were "seperated" and wanted to know why. He kinda ttold her and she tried to convince him to see a counselor. Ha, yeah right.<p>Anyway........dont feel too much like typing , but thanks everyone for your concern. It really does mean a lot.<p>Love to all<p>bw

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 785
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 785
oh bw, my dear sweet friend.<p>i im'd you just as you were posting this and you logged off. <p>i do hope you are fairing o.k. i'm thinking and praying for you daily.<p>and i'm hoping you will go to some counseling for yourself. <p>keep yourself healthy for that baby. i know it sounds crazy in this turmoil you are in... but your babies are far more important than you husband. they need you strong in mind and body. focus on getting and staying well for them if not for you. what a God given motivator... innocent lives.<p>email me.<p>Z.

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 357
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 357
Broken wings, I have been thinking and praying for you daily. Please stay well and strong. Peace, Gabi

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 25
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 25
Broken Wings
You seem very wise and intelligent. I must say though, obviously your H is an alcoholic. I don't know how much you know about the subject but, until he deals with that, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. If he won't stop you and your kids are better off without him. Please don't subject a new baby and young children to an alcoholic father. Take it from me, it will ruin them. Do you really want someone like this? He can't have a relationship while he's drinking. Case closed. Move on, you are young. If he stops drinking, maybe there is a chance but not now. He is not capable while he's choosing to drink and all the love in the world from you isn't gonna fix it. In fact, maybe if YOU leave him it'll knock some sense into him. Please honey, save yourself and your children from a terrible future with an alcoholic husband and father.

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 903
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 903
Broken Wings,<p>I am still praying for you and thinking of you...Hope to hear from you soon...<p>Hugs,
Twiisty

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 741
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 741
Good to hear from you… <p>Can’t wait for you to update us on the latest…<p>Still praying for you... Won’t ever stop…<p>Take care,
Dear Friend…<p>God will lead you to
No waters He cannot part;
No brink He cannot cross;
No pain He cannot bear.
~~~~
Unknown

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 901
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 901
Emily,<p>Thats kinda what I am doing right now. I have a hard time starting but the ball is starting to roll.<p>I told a few of you that he depleted our bank account when he split that first week. Well, i found out last night that it wasnt for him, that SHE was driving OUR car! She got pulled over and HE bailed HER out! I am so pissed! I got a notice from the bank that my check to my daughters day care bounced. For HER!<p>He is not aware that I know this yet. <p>You are right Emily, his drinking is not going to stop unless he wants it to and right now he does not want it to. I love him with all my heart but I realize all the love in the world means nothing to him right now.<p>I am going to read up tonight if i have time on plan B. Plan Bers out there.....any advice?<p>Thanks to all of you for all your support and hopefully Ill give a better update later.<p>Love<p>bw

Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,169
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 1,169
Broken wings,<p>That [censored] I'm so sorry. You need to protect yourself. I think I would file for a legal separation as soon as possible.
I don't know if the laws are as bad on driving and drinking where your at as they are here, but here they can take the vehicle.
I'm afraid things will get allot worse for this man before they ever get better if it ever dose . Without you around to wipe his a**
he will go down fast. Please protect yourself.
Try not to feel sorry for him when he comes crawling , stay strong you can do it.
with love, flowerseed

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 611
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 611
BW: if you are on e-mail me I just tried to call and am worried about you...
NGU


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0