Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#840294 01/31/05 11:08 PM
W
Wife30 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I don't know what to think! I went to buy an outfit at a maternity store this evening. When I gave my phone number, H's name came up and an address they gave us when we bought the house. We never used this address as we could never recieve mail at this address. The zip code was wrong. I asked the lady if this store was affiliated w/ any other store. As I left the mall, I was furious and confused. I called H and asked him if he ever went maternity clothes shopping w/ XOW. He said no. I asked if he ever bought her any maternity clothes, he said no. It really doesn't seem like something H would do, but ya'll know where my trust is with him these days. Just when I think we're making a little progress, something strange happens to make me doubt him.

Like I said we never used that address. We still picked up mail at our other house, and then a PO box. H did have it in his wallet for some time (no zip code, because it hadn't changed). Do ya'll think XOW could possibly have given it in hopes I would have gotten the mail before I found out about her pregnancy. I didn't find out until she was 5 months- a phone call from a mysterious man, I later recognized the voice to be her best friends H. Or do you think H is lying? I really haven't caught him in any lies, since the A, but that doesn't mean anything to me any more. I keep wondering if this is ever going to get any better. It seems like 1 step forward, 10 steps back!

#840295 02/01/05 01:22 AM
K
K
I'd say.....probably. kwim?

You give YOUR phone # & your previous address comes up!

Forget about it & refuse to give ANY more personal info. You DON'T have to give personal info when they ask.

freaky....but forgettaboutit! really.

xoxoxoxoxox
kt

#840296 02/02/05 03:26 PM
G
G
Hello Wife30,

I agree with KT....just forget about it. Sometimes we give life to things that are not important....if Ow did do this, what does it tell u???? That she is trifling? Don't u know that already? YES. If H used address, does it tell u he is trifling too? YES...and u know this already also. Ok, then,...all just wasted time & energy even thinking about it. Take care of u & worry about u. All your energy right now is needed for the job of taking care of u(smile)!

Take care.

#840297 02/02/05 04:01 PM
X
X
Hmm well if it was me, I would ask H. Curiousity kills me. Obviously it was either OW of H. If you ask your husband he will probably lie to you if it was him. So I guess there isn't much point in asking him.

#840298 02/03/05 11:08 PM
H
H
Odd things can happen with store accounts. I went to an auto repair shop the other day..gave them my name and phone number....they went to process it...up pops someone else's name attached to my phone number. It kept happening. Finally I glanced at the computer screen. The name I saw was someone I frequently got phone messages for. I had always wondered who Mrs. B. was, as it certainly wasn't me! Guess she must of had my phone number prior to it being re-assigned to me!

But don't you just get sick and tired of having these little surprises pop up? Always having to sort out what the "truth" is.

#840299 02/04/05 10:39 AM
W
Wife30 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
HeartFailure,
I think that was what I was trying to say is that there is always some other surprise. I don't know if it will ever be over. I have to admit it is getting better, but it seems just when I'm feeling fine, something else will trigger it. It's been almost 11 months since I found out. Then there have been things like, STD's, this Maternity Store thing, XOW playing games, etc...It seems I can't let my guard down at all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 433 guests, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation