Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
well we have open seasons on OP here so that is a great thing. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We have the super bowl champs, the Chiefs, Mark McGuire, bunch of lakes and great fishing, nature, big cities you name it we've got it<P><P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

K
K
Hey Murph, I've been to Seattle, it's a great place to hang out! Why would you want to leave? I loved touring the "old Seattle" underground, the space needle, and the sky tram! So much fun! I did have some problems with the light switches being in the wrong room, why do they do that? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] here in Missouri we don't worry about where to put the switch, we just tie a string to the pull chain and thread it thru the 0-hook near the door. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Keo<P>Sparky forgot to tell you about the Clydesdales and all the beer they pull in that BIG wagon. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Keosha,<BR> I don't intend to leave.It's just that we have so many tourists from the Mid-West jamming up the freeways!The light switches are put in the wrong place intentionally to fool the tourists.Are you telling me you actually have electricity back there"in the woods"??I just fiqured I'd have to heat up my latte on a campstove or something! --Murph

K
K
Murph, heat yer what? you mean you cook with electricity? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] NOOOOO, your teasing me.

L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
well besides what sparky and keo said theres..... ME no just kidding I do make it liveable though..but we have big cities big farms and big hearts. I may be a hillbilly but by gosh I like it.<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

Y
Y
Hi everyone,<BR>I live in St. Louis...born and raised here. I can't compare living in St. Louis to any other city/area, but I really like it. The cost of living is pretty low, the weather is pretty good (mild winters, but very hot, humid summers) and it seems to be a family orientated city. We have one of the best zoo's in the country which is free!<P>LMS, I vacation to the Tablerock area often...my H has relatives in Springfield and Kimberling City. I've spent many summers boating on Tablerock lake...it is beautiful!<P>Talk to you later!<BR>Darlene

L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
well shoot next trip to the lake...get off 44 at rolla and drive down 63 and you'll pass me!!<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

Y
Y
My3kids:<P>Westminster, or William Woods? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

N
N
Hi Lesa,<P>I'm not from MO....just wanted to drop by your Post and say HI!

M
M
I would love to meet everyone here. I know that is it is discouraged. But you guys know more than my therapist knows.<P>Since I am in central MO, I can go about any direction. Worlds of Fun if fun and the gambling boats are not too far away. Though I never take more than I am willing to lose in with me and when I lose that I am done.<P>Lets all think about it.

S
S
LMS: Yes, I am from Northern Missouri. Real close to KC. I might be interested in WOF. What date and time frame are you all looking at? Today, I am ok. Please bear with me. I can only take one day at a time. Thank you for thinking of me.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 74 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation