Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Hello again all!<P>How the heck are you? I have missed you all tons and tons and then some. Oh yeah, I am back! <P>I couldn't get any access to the Internet while I was gone. I have actually been back a couple of days but, had to go to work and take care of the stuff that seemed to go to the way side while we were gone.<P>I don't have a bunch of time right now to say a lot about the trip but basically it was pretty good. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am sorry to report although that I am by no means a good snow boarder and am only progressed to just above beginner. I am linking turns now though so I have improved.<P>For now just wanted to say a big <B>Hello!!!!!</B> and let you guys know I am busy trying to catch up on you all by reading your posts.<P>Love yah all,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

S
S
((((((((((((((Samantha)))))))))))))<P>Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>ps....where in B.C. did you go boarding???<P>Dylan

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Dylan,<P>Thanks for the welcome and the hug. We were in Fernie which is somewhere with in an hour anyway of the Cranbrook airport.<P><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

S
S
that is too cool......I was just looking at a house there on the internet.....<P>what was the area like ?????<P>you missed my b-day party.....check a few pages back....Soulloss' exH..had a post for everybody to read but Dylan...check it out...maybe the cyber-celebration is still going on!!....LOL<P>good to have you back home!!!<P>Dylan

S
OP Offline
S
Hey Dylan,<P>E-mail me and I'll send you a couple of links to sites that are from the area. We covered a great deal of the area on foot in town and stuff so maybe I can help you?<P>Let me know.<BR>Ferratlady@aol.com<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

L
LMS Offline
L
((((((sam)))))))<BR>oh how I have missed you ICQ just isnt the same I hoep you had a blast on your trip<BR>Love ya<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

L
LMS Offline
L
sorry I guess my fingers got happy and clicked to many times<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net <p>[This message has been edited by LMS (edited February 26, 2000).]

T
T
I already welcomed you back a couple of days ago! But, formally:<P>[bold]WELCOME BACK MRS. FAITH AND SANITY!!!![/bold]<P>Thanks for your prayers, Sam.<BR>TNT

S
OP Offline
S
LMS,<P>Hi Sweetie how are you doing. I am sure ICQ was just wonderful while I was gone. LOL We will talk soon.<P>TNT,<P>Hey sweetie. Yes you did welcome me already. I don't know about the faith and sanity part but, yes you are still in my prayers.<P>Love yah both! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

J
J
Samantha,<P>Just wanted to welcome you back as well. I missed you as well. I'm not posting as much, but I hope to talk with you soon... Hope your trip was great. And as always, I'm praying for you.<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

N
N
Hi Sam!<P>I didn't have internet access for 9 days. Finally got it back on Feb. 26th also. Boy, does it suck! Glad you are back and glad that I am back too!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 931 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline, Mike69
71,835 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation