Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Dear Wassi,<P>Hi honey. I have tried to mail you a couple of times now and it keeps coming back. Do you have any insight for me?<P>Let me know. Much love to you in the meantime. I'm praying still.<BR><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

W
W
Samantha,<BR>There must be something wrong up here in the Great White North. I think some of my e-mails are getting lost on the way out.<BR>I sent you at least two. Did you get them?<BR>I'm so relieved. I thought you weren't speaking to me!<BR>You sure you got the address right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

S
OP Offline
S
Wassi,<P>Yes, I got the two I think...the first came on February 25, your home was the title...the last one on February 28, are you there was the title. So I don't understand and yes I am sure I got the address right. Same one in my address book and the last time I tried to send it I used reply so it returned to the address is came from. Something is definitely amiss somewhere. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I would never not speak to you. I care about you greatly and really enjoy our relationship. If I ever had a problem and I can't imagine that happening I would talk to you not just engorge you. <P>Oh well I am going to try and send it yet another time.<P>Hugs <B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Wasstubborn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

W
W
Sam<BR>Got it!!!<BR>I replied too so check your mail. Let's see if we can get this thing back on track.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

F
F
See...not just me. I have been thinking about you, WS...Samantha, you too.<P>I've been VERY busy, but everything is fine here. It is kind of nice to feel so normal again.<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

W
W
Okay Okay it's my e-mail. <BR>FHL<BR>Been thinking of you too. You have normal!!!<BR>Cool!!!!<BR>I have it off and on.<P>the email thing has me baffled.<BR>I think fighter and cl have missed a few of my notes too. TNT? Nerly?<P>To all my friends:<P>If you don't hear from me it's the 'puter.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
OP Offline
S
Ah FHL,<P>How are you honey? So glad to hear normal. I am getting a bit of that here and there too. Nice isn't it?<P>I had been thinking about you as well and I have been so busy not much time to post and read here. The days seem to just be flying by. I still owe this site a detailed description of our vacation and how it all went. Someday soon I hope from my keyboard to God's ears.<P>Ladies great to see you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I hope the others show up too.<P>Love yah both!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation