Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
schizzo Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'm out in California on a bus. trip with h and my kids. Yesterday (fortunately he had the day off so we could do some touring) I started bleeding like I have NEVER done before. We went to the nearest ER.<P>To make a long story short, they couldn't do anything (as usual), but did send me to a good doctor. She told me I was definitely having a miscarriage.<P>I'm sad for the baby and yet relieved. I was not sure how I was going to handle another baby in the beginning of recovery. I was really scared. A positive in all this is that my hubby was very supportive throughout. I guess I still expect he'll run the minute things get tough. But he was really concerned about me, though I never thought I was in any real danger despite 2 hours of very heavy bleeding.<P>The doc in the ER (who is not OB/GYN) told me he thought it was just an injury to the cervix. Was he giving me false hope or is he just incompetent???

K
K
I am so sorry about the baby, even though I know the timing wasn't the best. Glad your H was supportive. Hope things stay positive!<BR>ehugs--<BR>Kathi

P
P
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{schizzo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>I know the heartache that comes with a miscarriage. Allow yourself to grieve. I will keep my Mb candle burning for you, your baby and your family<BR>Prayers to you<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

B
B
schizzo,<P>I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers for you and your family.<P>RobinAnn

K
K
(((Schizzo)))<P>I am so sorry! You need to have an ultra-sound done. I was told I had a miscarriage in 1988 because of heavy bleeding, but when I had an ultra-sound there was my daughter, healthy as ever. She is now almost 11 years old. I don't know if you miscarried or not, but you need to know for sure and an ultra-sound should give you the answers you need.<P>Take care of yourself. I am glad you and your H are on the way to recovery. My prayers are with you.<P><P>------------------<BR>Blessed be.<BR>****************<BR>Keridwen<P>Keridwen_7@yahoo.com

S
S
{{{{{{{schizzo}}}}}}<P>I'm so sorry. Prayer to you and your family.<P><P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

V
V
I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.<P>Viki

B
B
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Schizzo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<BR>I'm so sorry. There are no words to express the depth of saddness at this news....<BR>I've been through this twice, and I am here for you.<BR>Love & Prayers,<BR>Butterfly<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

N
N
Same thing happened to me 13 yrs. ago as we were beginning recovery... it was horrid... my family said, "good, you didn't need a baby right now anyway..." How helpful, huh?<P>My heart goes out to you...Take good care of yourself!

S
schizzo Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank-you all for the kind words.<P>Keridwen, it crossed my mind that the baby might still be ok. The Dr. assured me that with the uterus that open (the oss she called it) and me already dilated there was no way. I still would have liked an ultrasound, but she would have to send me to a third location, and I was bleeding to heavily. She also said I felt two weeks smaller than the nine weeks I was.<P>Still, I had this little doubt when she did the D&C whether the baby might have survived.

J
J
<B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{schizzo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>I am so sorry. My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours as always!!<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

M
M
Schizzo,<BR>I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi

Schizzo,<P>There is nothing more heartbreaking than the loss of a child (even an unborn one). God bless you during these difficult times.

L
L
Schizzo,<BR>How heartbreaking for you. My heart goes out to you in this most difficult time. Hang in there! jen

L
L
{{{{{{{Schizzo}}}}}}}<P>I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you at this difficult time. Dana<BR>

B
B
Schizzo,<P>I am so sorry about your baby. <P>There is a site called A Place To Remember, it is a great place for people who have lost children from early misscarrige to 3 yrs. old. They even have a message board.<P>Take it easy for a few days, and do get to your regular ob,gyn ASAP.<P>You may need further treatment or some<BR>type of medication.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

P
P
I'm so very sorry, there's nothing as sad as loseing a child even if it was only 9<BR>wks. along. It becomes real to you and just when you start to have hopes and dreams for them<BR>their gone, maybe it wasn't meant to be or maybe nature just took it's course.<P>Don't feel badly about the timing of it, that sweet soul will always be loved no matter what.<P>So take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing from time to time. <P>------------------<BR>Peg

N
N
I am so sorry about your miscarriage. Take care.<BR>

B
B
Hi Schizzo,<P>I'm so sorry. I'm thinking of you right now.<BR>I'm glad your H was there with you, and for you.<P>Take care of you right now, you need a little time just for you, to think of your baby.<P>my love, prayers and hugs<P>Jo

S
S
<B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Schizzo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>I wish I had the right words to say to you to make this all better. I know I don't and I had a miscarriage once a long time ago and I know there was nothing that could fix it.<P>I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you know that I care very deeply. I will be praying for you of course and your family.<P>I am so happy that your husband was there to support and love you. The silver lining to the cloud. God always seems to give us those doesn't he? That must have been such a wonderful realization for you.<P>The baby will be up there with God waiting in such bliss for the rest of you to arrive someday to be with the King of Kings.<P>Take care of yourself. Pamper yourself and take the time to feel all the many things you are and will feel.<P>Much love to you sweetie!<P><B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Schizzo}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,093 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation