Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD
Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
kick the crap out of the om now ? Just kidding ;D. I saw him twice yesterday, the hazard of living in a small town I guess.<P>I took the kids to the local Kmart and saw this guy hobbling through the parking lot. I call it hobbling because I don't know what else to call it.<P>As we pulled into the parking like, my son said, I saw Mike(om) and I asked if that was him going through the parking lot and he said yes.<P>After Kmart we went to the supermarket across the street. As i was making my selection I heard somebosy talking to a store employee at the end of the aisle. When I looked up it was om. I made mu choice and walked by him and just looked at him as he walked away and kept looking over his shoulder, I just shook my head and went and checked out.<P>When I got the car, where my daughter was waiting she said Mike is here and I asked how she knew. She pointed and here he had parked my x's car directly in the space in front of me.<P>Talk about coincidences!!!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger

Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 6,107
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 6,107
Hi Bob,<P>K Mart? You went to K Mart?<P>Next time go to Mervyns... much safer! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>~Sheryl

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
Hey Bob!<P>I'm so lucky that I get to see the OW at our local Super Walmart. Wouldn't ya know it, that's where I do alot of my shopping. Needless to say, I don't go there as much.<P>Mitzi

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 424
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 424
Oh, I feel for you guys! My favorite place to shop is Target and guess what? The parking lot where my husband parks his car to go to work is directly across the street from the Target parking lot. It took me a month after he moved in with the other woman to go to Target. Then I decided the heck with it, why should I deprive myself of something I enjoy! Only bad thiing was when we were coming out, my youngest son asked me if his dad was working. I told him he was because I could see his car. He wanted to go see him. Well, I knew the ow would be working also. I told him we couldn't go in because of safety reasons. My husband works for a glass factory. My son was sad but he was ok with that answer! HOW NOT FAIR! I should be able to take my children into see their father, shouldn't I? Just had to say I know how you guys feel! At least my h and the ow live in a town 40 minutes away and work in a town that is 15 minutes away. They have no reason to come to MY town! Take care all of you! It is not easy!<P>Woozy

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD
Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
Sheryl,<P>Sorry, no Mervins, Kmart is it unless I want to drive 20 mins and then fight all the traffic.<P>Mitzi,<BR>I travel and try to do my shopping out of town.<P>Woozy,<P>X and om live in an apartment right next to this shopping center area. I used to go the whole way around so I didn't have to drive by their place. Now it no longer bothers me. <BR>We also drive past her place of work. I'm not really welcome there plus I have no reason to go. The kids no longer even ask to stop in and see her when they see her car there.<P>X and om are moving into a house somebody bought on the other end of town so my chances of running into him/them should be limited now.<P>I think the hardest thing will be to run into them together somewhere.<P>

Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 669
T
Taj Offline
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 669
RWD,<P>Your post was a "splash of cold water"! I've been obsessing this morning because I <B>don't</B> know where the OW is and it bothers me because I would rather know what she is doing! Somehow I think if I can keep track of her life I can have more control!<P>After hearing of your "encounter", maybe seeing is more hurtful.....I'm just not sure. For me it was believing a lie for so long. <P>You would think by now I would be over this junk......guess this is just a bad day!<P>Anyways, thanks for the dose of reality! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Taj

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
Since I'm divorced now (too)... would it be a lovebuster to.....<BR>Run over OW and then drag her behind my car?? Actually, she'd probably get wedged UNDER my car! LOL LOL<P>Sorry you had to run into OM, I know it sucks... I saw OW the other day, but at least she didn't recognize me in my new car.... however, the temptation was there to cross 3 lanes of trafic and cut her off. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm sure if she would have known it was me, she would have done that. Oh Well!<P>Thoughts & Prayers,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 296
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 296
I have thought of gobs to do to the O/W. I wanted to do a smaller flyer and throw them around the parking lot of where my H and her work. Then I thought I could just stick in the payment box there.<BR>It would say "Her Name is a whore", I could put it on all the windshields. But I haven't and won't. She has screwed up my marriage to the point of no return, and now she has divorced her H and is dateing her next innocent victum. Maybe she will try to commit sudicide with him too.........I could only wish. (just kiddin....no not really) LOL

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,347
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,347
Bob,<P>Since you are divorced, and if you are willing to go to jail then I think that it is no longer a LB to beat the **** out of OP.<BR>I, however do not suggest this, for the obvious reasons. On the other hand if you made him swet a little in the store great. Maybe the idea of him thinking you were going to kick his [censored] is actualy better than the act itself.LOL...<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD
Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
Bill,<P>I'm not worried about going to jail, although I could use the break, as I have an ace in the hole. I have my kids. If I go to jail, then they will have to watch them and that would ruin their little honeymoon. LOL<P>I'm not really willing to find out though !!!!<P>I'm a little down tonite, my son went to a friends to sleep over and my daughter is having 3 friends over after they go to the movies tonite.<P>Where is my x, she's out shopping again ? time in a row. As I was dropping the girls off at the movies she came running up and left some things she had got our son and a CD our daughter had left there last nite, even though I called her at 9:00 this morning to tell her to drop it off, she was gone all day. I guess this was date nite so she didn't want the kids. OM was circling around another parking lot as he waited for her when she was dropping off the stuff to me at the theater.<P>I was so tempted to follow them, but that wouldn't help anything.<P>Bob<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD
Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
Bill,<P>I'm not worried about going to jail, although I could use the break, as I have an ace in the hole. I have my kids. If I go to jail, then they will have to watch them and that would ruin their little honeymoon. LOL<P>I'm not really willing to find out though !!!!<P>I'm a little down tonite, my son went to a friends to sleep over and my daughter is having 3 friends over after they go to the movies tonite.<P>Where is my x, she's out shopping again ? time in a row. As I was dropping the girls off at the movies she came running up and left some things she had got our son and a CD our daughter had left there last nite, even though I called her at 9:00 this morning to tell her to drop it off, she was gone all day. I guess this was date nite so she didn't want the kids. OM was circling around another parking lot as he waited for her when she was dropping off the stuff to me at the theater.<P>I was so tempted to follow them, but that wouldn't help anything.<P>Bob<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,365
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,365
Hey Bob,<P>Now that you are divorced I feel that it is open season for the waskely wabbits.<P>I heard something on the news this morning that the offical kill limit has been raised.<P>I was also considering beating the crap out of the OM. Unfortunately I am a lover and not a fighter. [true meaning I'm a 150 pound weakling]<P>I was figuring on a more slower type of torture and pain. Let him marry Val and deal with the baggage she has been carrying around now. He'll be begging for mercy.<P>Hey, what's up with the second date? You never answered my question on the other post, BUDDY.<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Tim

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 681
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 681
Ummm, no post office(no bill?), no grocery store(no food), no gas station(no driving), no school(no education). sounds like fun doesn't it?<P>Move. get it over with. the less you see of OM the less you will think of him. try our little town. My H doesn't leave home anymore 'cause he wants to k*** the S** of a B****. What would be the point? It does take two to tango?!

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 424
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 424
Butterfly,<P>I might try to run the ow over too but I don't know what the skank looks like! I loved your post, it was positively hysterical!<P>Woozy

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
R
RWD
Offline
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 2,580
Mercy, <BR>That sounds like the town I grew up in. They just got a sewer system last year!<P>I'm spoiled now, I don't like having to drive more than 5-10 minutes to get something I want.<P>Bob

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 681
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 681
UMMMM, interesting come back.

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 80
Y
Member
Member
Y Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 80
I was able to find out the OW in question as her car was parked at my husband's trailer once. I looked in her car and saw John Gray's book Men Are From Mars (guess she needs it, LOL). I got her license number and was able to pay a private eye to find out who she was. <P>Since that time I drive by her place regularly and can probably tell how the relationship is going. He hasn't been there in 3 weeks. She has a white Lincoln Town Car 1990 and a jeep. Recently both vehicles have been there and his Ford Ranger LXT has not been there at all. The other night during my touring, I noticed the Lincoln parked at a Auto Zone parking lot. I knew it was hers as I could see the license plate on the back and have it memorized. <P>The next day I went during my lunch hour and saw that the hood was up and the jeep was parked beside it. My husband was walking toward the store. I decided to go park somewhere and watch them leave. I took some out of the way streets and parked at a nearby shopping center. During the time I was doing this, they had left and so I had waited several minutes for nothing. Serves me right, I guess.<P>My husband has said that she is eager for a divorce as her church would not approve of her relationship with a married man. I want to find out where she attends church and show up for services someday. Even better, I would like to be in the same Sunday School class and request prayer because my husband was involved with another woman and is wanting a divorce. Maybe that chance will come.<P>I read earlier about someone going through their garbage. I would love to do that but I am afraid the police would get me. Also if I opened her garbage can I might be heard. Any ideas on this?<P>I love these humorous posts.<P>Thanks.

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 8,016
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 8,016
Hey, I don't think it's a love buster for ME to beat the crap out of of your ex's om. I'd be more than happy to oblige. May take me a bit o' time to get there, but...<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0