Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#860179 04/04/00 10:43 AM
F
OP Offline
F
Well thursday is my 4h wedding anniversary. I bough my H a card and will send it. I dont expect him to even notice what day it is. <P>I just really want this to be over one way or the other.....I am sooooooooo tired.......<P>Amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com

M
M
Amanda,<P>Not any advice but here's a big (((((HUG))))).<P>Mitzi

S
S
Avance: Many hugs to you. You will be in my prayers. Do you have kids? Maybe you and your kids go out to dinner this Thursday and see a movie to help get your mind off the subject at least for awhile.

H
H
Hang in there, Amanda. Go out or order in with a friend on your anniversary. Either that or start doing some community service--reaching out to others can sometimes ease our own pain.<P>Best to you. --HBC

J
J
Hey Amanda,<P>I understand completely. Just rmember to keep your expectations from him (as you have been) very low or none at all. Take your boys out and have a ball, that is if you can get the day off. Hey going to wotk might not be so bad being that it may help to take your mind off of things. Remember that you are in my prayers and thoughts. <P>Hey did I tell you my H decided to re-enlist. Yep, that means he'll be leaving sometime in July. Now he won't be an hour away but 9 hours away. Hey but I'm hanging in there. I understand exactly when you say that you are tired. This is old!!!<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

F
OP Offline
F
thanks guys...it is nice to know someone cares......got a call from the lawyer....I have to go to the meeting for child support.....fun fun.....if he can't make it , it will be posponed.....don't know if i want it to be...I am starting to feel like i don't need him or ANY man for that fact.....now I still love him, but am needing him less and less as time goes by.....<P><BR>amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com

F
OP Offline
F
well my 4th wedding anniversary came and went......I didn't cry....don't know what that means.<P>he didn't call.....I didn't expect him to....I'm sure the date didn't even cross his mind.....<P>I got him a card and will mail it tomorrow...I have to mail him a check anyway so i will kill two birds with one stone...so to speak.....<P>well I am heading off to bed...<P>Amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <P>thevancefamily@hotmail.com

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 439 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation