Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
OK, here is the scoop, bozos company is changing carriers again, as of the first of May.<P>From what he has seen of the paper work we will be in real trouble here.<P>With what we have now, the co-pay for an office visit is $20.00, and each prescription is from $10.00 to $20.00.<BR>All test are paid for, so are proceedures, hospitalizations even ER costs unless you are not admitted to the hospital, then it is $75.00.<P>We also pay $55.00 a week for this coverage.<P>The new insurance will have us payiong as much as $ 40.00 per prescription. I can't afford this, not unless we want to move under a bridge ! There are 5 meds I'm supposed to take daily, and then there is the need to start combo treatments for Hep C. again<P>I will know about the office visits , tests ect. later tonight.<P>Does anyone know of anyway for us to be able to stop havung to be changed ? <P>With me having to have a liver biopsy and start combo treatments because I am no longer in remission with the Hep. C I just don't know how we will pay for all this.<P>I'm about at the end of my rope, you guys would not believe the pressure we have been under for the last 2 weeks, it's awful !<BR>If one more thing goes wrong I may scream !<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 2,454
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 2,454
Hello my Beautiful Spirit Woman Friend!<P>I don't know anything about this stuff, but I am sure others do and will be along...just wanted to give you HUGS and remind you and Mike that the Lord is with you.....He's beside you (no, don't try to look fast - you won't see Him!!) <BR>He speaks - He guides.....just wait and listen with faith.<P>And for the in-between faith moments of panic - DEEP BREATHS!!!<P>Is Mike's whole company having to use this plan? Will there be choices?<P>How about some aid? I don't know from where...but there has to be some sort of aid out there someplace. <P>Pick up your spirit some, Deb...<BR>some solution will come your way for the good!!<P>BIG HUGS to you and Mike,<P>Sheba

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 491
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 491
Hi Deb,<P>Sorry you are having to go through this. I know when it rains it pours. I will pray for you. <P>To be honest it seems to me that your insurance co-pay for meds is way to high. I pay seven dollars per perscription and they even cover the Pill (which most insurances do not). I would see why your insurance is so expensive. The company might have an idiot in charge of finding insurance. Or they are just trying to save massive amounts of money. <P>In this tight job market Mike and his co-workers could use this an a barganing chip.<P>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Oh guys, I am just sunk.<P>In order to get the liver biopsy so that I can start the combo treatments ,I will have to come up with 1,600 dollars.<P>I don't have it. This new insurance stinks, and I have no other options. I can't do anything but take this insurance or do without insurance at all.<P>I can't seem to do anything but cry, which is getting on Mikes nerves. But I can't help it.<P>It seems like everytime I have turned around for the last few weeks something else comes along to knock me down.<P>Y'all pray please, I can't seem to even do that.<P>I'm sorry to come here whining with this, but y'all are my support. <P>I can't take anymore, I can't, I can't, I can't.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Bozos_ Deb (edited April 21, 2000).]


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0