Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 410
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 410 |
I accepted the dinner invitation that came from my MIL. It was only suppose to be my H and I and MIL and FIL. Turned out that H's sisters and there H and SO were there too. It is so weird how my H acts like nothing is wrong and its just another family gathering while I sit there and wonder what everyone thinks. <P>He was telling them about me getting a new used truck and I said that I was eating at my parents at 6pm. They all assumed my H was going too which he isn't but he just went along with it. My parents probably wouldn't really want him there after everything that has happened with the OW etc.<P>I just wish he wouldn't keep giving all the mixed signals. I still haven't given him the letter from his lawyer asking on my lawyers behalf for his net worth statement. I don't want to rock the boat if we are making head way but if it is only a game than I need to continue the divorce ball rolling for my own sanity.<P>I did my two cents worth by going to dinner doing the dishes etc. I guess I will just have to see what happens next. <P>I did find out that he told a good friend of his that it was also over with the OW like he told me. He said it wasn't worth it. This guys wife told me. I wonder what "it"was that wasn't worth it and why. I may never know.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
472
guests, and
19
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|