Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
It's Friday at 4:30 and my H is missing as usual when I have been working and he had the day off. I will try not to ask him questions and he will be silient. I feel we have been through this play too many times. I try to talk about my day and he maybe volunteers some little thing about what he did. I am left thinking he was with OW and not trusting him all the more, he is angry and unhappy. I'm tired of it!<BR> I think I will go for a walk and try to not be home when he gets here, anything to change this pattern from hell.<BR>Lora

Y
Y
I know exactly how you feel. Last Friday I got home and my H never came home until Sunday morning. He finally called Saturday night to tell me he was alive but had to get away and wouldn't be coming home till Sunday morning. I of couse immediately thought he spent the time with the OW and asked him. Of course he denied it but I still am not sure where he was or who he was with. He told me it didn't matter and he wouldn't tell me.<P>I don't know what to say other than my thoughts are with you and I do know how you are feeling right now. A walk sounds like a good idea.

Y
Y
I don´t think that there is a OW period. They do things like that. read my post "invited me for lunch and said goodbye". After almost ten years married he just felt like "venting" for awhile, left home on may 1st and he´s in a hotel. Today I called him he said he does not feel like coming home neither going to the hotel. He feels very depressed and unhappy and never ever told me one single word about it. Just fed up, period. UAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!

B
B
Hi Laura,<BR>You are so strong!Iam here cheering you on.bethn

L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks, A walk did help. Now I am on the infidelity diet and exercise program. I have lost 30 pounds so far.<BR> I got home just after he did and was able to be pleasant and not ask questions. He was shopping, bought a bithday presant for his sister at a store very near OWs house. He's never shopped so much. <BR> I thought we were doing OK, then found a notation for a divorce website that sent me into depression. Since I had a cold and didn't feel well, I just went to bed and cried there.<BR>Lora

B
B
Lora ,I replied in oter posting,Iam with you .beth

B
B
Hi Lora, <P>That was my diet too! Furious walking up and down hills, into new neighborhoods, our dog looking up at me silently pleading to be taken home so she could rest. Salad filled me up, water was my drink. Now we're in counseling and I've been eating more. <P>Since I knew nutrition was important and I had no appetite, I chose what I would eat very carefully. With no appetite, if the choice was either a Hostess cupcake or a bowl of strawberries or a banana, I calculated the relative merits of each. The ease of putting fruit or cupcakes into my mouth was the same. Pragmatism won out. More nutrition in the fruit, and it didn't matter what the food tasted like. Eating/drinking was just to keep the body alive and functioning efficiently, not for pleasure. <P>My H doesn't like shopping either, but he would for the OW and her family and didn't want any input or help from me on their gifts. He was actually abrupt about it.

G
G
Hey, that has been my diet, too! Went from 175 to 149. Kept it up for three months now. I was a little fat anyway.<P>Larri lost a bunch of weight, too, but gained it back as soon as she left. She is now dieting trying to lose again.<P>Tiana also lost a bunch. Has kept hers off so far.

P
P
My husband stays out all night too. He has been doing it off and on for years now. He just started doing it again. TH he did not come home and Fri morning he tells me he was too drunk to drive and he is SORRY. Well guess what he was so sorry he did it again on FRI and SAT. Well SUN he says maybe I shoul stay somewhere else for a while. I said maybe you should. He is but who knows where he is staying and now he is really being a jerk. What is up with that? I don't think there is another woman. But the thought does cross my mind often. Especially now that he hasn't touched me in almost two weeks. What do I do. I miss him but he drives me crazy and he is a jerk

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 90 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation