Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,758
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,758
We bought the house last night!<P>YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!<P>And, my son gave me some seeds, decorated a styrofoam cup and wrote all over it about the best mother he could have!!! And H took my son shopping and they returned with a wonderful card and a little Birdhouse for the new house!!!! YES YES YES!!!<P>and...... you are not going to believe this one......<P>My oldest stepdaughter brought me a basket that she made for me - with potpouri, incense and an incense burner, a plaque and card. The card says:<BR> "For all the good times, good talks, and good feelings you've given me ~~ Thank you so much." <P>~~~~~ahhhhh!!!~~~~~

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,347
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 2,347
TNT,<P>Where are those tears of joy icons again.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 218
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 218
Im so glad to see all your hard work is paying off! you so deserve every good thing you get.<BR>good for you!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
That's WONDERFUL!! I'm so happy for you!<P>Love, Thoughts & Prayers,<BR>Dawnetta<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 231
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 231
This is great I'm so happy for you. God is always with us.

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 171
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 171
Sounds like the perfect Mother's Day gift!!! I hope you will always remember this one. It would be nice to remember the good through out all of this turmoil. I am so happy for you!!!<P>Make the day the greatest it can be.<P>Love and Prayers for All of Your Family!!<P><BR>J W

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 6,380
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 6,380
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am so very happy for you, today!

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 924
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 924
Oh TNT,<BR>I knew it...I knew it! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful memory to last a life time.<P>Crying tears of happiness for you right now...<BR>Nancy

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,365
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,365
Hey TNT!<P>Absolutely fabulous news! Just so you know I will be up around the first week of July. That will give you guys more than enough time to fix up the boats. Remember, I swim like a rock.<P>Don't worry about the guest room. I take up very little space.<P>Glad to hear the GREAT NEWS!<P><BR>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Zippy the Pinhead.

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,369
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,369
You lucky girl. I hope it is everything you ever dreamed of and that you will build amazing and incredible memories there. God bless<P>Catnip =^^=

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Oh TnT , I'm so happy for you. ! <P>Thank you God for these wonderful blessings for my friend !<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://hepatitis-central.com/</A>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 3,247
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 3,247
Oh, Connie!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love, <P>Lori

Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,406
N
NSR Offline
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 5,406
TNT,<P>I very blessed mom indeed... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good news can raise your spirits to new heights! I hope more comes your way. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 491
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 491
Hi TNT,<P>Glad to know. So when is the move in date? Oh it is about time things get better for you.<P>

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 1,062
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 1,062
That's wonderful. God is great!!!<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,758
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,758
WilliamJ,<BR>don't know where those icon's are! I think the wink is as close as it can come! Both H and I almost started crying when I received the basket from my SD on Sat. If all the emotions have been bottled up, they came flooding out of me while watching Touched by an Angel last night. Now I'm exhausted! But a good kind of exhausted!<P>Dear LWB - I know I have been where you are right now - and it aint no fun [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But, maybe you can see there can be a light at the end of the tunnel? hugs to you.<P>Butterfly - It is wonderful. I'll have an extra room - if you need a break from those fires, you can come up and visit. I know we'd have a good time!<P>Brown0674 - Thank you for this reminder. He is always with us. I have prayed for your situation many times, and I'm sure in God's timing your husband will come to his senses. Once those scales are removed.<P>J Willy - Thank you for the prayers, and I'm sure I will remember this. Most holidays go by without any attention or notice from my husband, so - I might say - I was a bit surprised. I am very busy trying to get ready for vacation - getting some things wrapped up before I go. Had an article to write yesterday for the newspaper and it took me about 5.5 hours because I was so excited! Couldn't sleep last night! Still excited! Thanks for the prayers.<P>FHL - I'm glad that you are glad. Glad you remembered your password also. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Geesh, would we have guessed this a year ago? How are you doing from your accident?<P>Nancy - Cool! We need to package up your confidence in the rest of it and spoon feed it to you! God Bless you.<P>Medic!!! You CRACK me up! You never fail. Well, we have one boat that floats pretty good. H caught some nice bass yesterday, had to throw 'em back though. Too early! Fishing Opener was on Mothers Day...I think that is cool, gets kids and dads out on the lake and lets mom have a break. We've got an extra room downstairs! We are so cramped for space in our little house now that I can't believe I'll have 3 added rooms! Even an underground tornado shelter encased in concrete. Will make a perfect little office for me. I just can't believe this! YEAH!<P>Catnip, I hope that our 7 year old can have so many wonderful memories that it will overshadow the painful ones. Thank you. Let me know if you find any good buys on paddle boats... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bozo's wife, Deb: So cool, huh? He is always so awesome. Always puts the cherry on top (like the decoration on a hot fudge sundae) when he answers prayer. In this case, the "cherry" was the thoughtfulness of my oldest stepdaughter. That God's specialty.... reconciliation!<P>Lori - [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Can't stop from using the smiles! Hey, anymore talk about you and Robert's new dreamhouse you want to build?<P>NSR - Yes, good news can raise your spirits. And, we are on our way to CA to celebrate my son's wedding. It is just when you really need to believe in answered prayer, and the promises of God for marriage. I'm really thankful. God has great timing.<P>Professorg - Yes he is!! Thanks for all the prayers, Rob! Answered prayers are just wondeful, aren't they! YES! God Bless you and your wife. Hope she still has her wedding ring on, and hoping her mothers day put a lot of points in your lovebank. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>To all who have prayed - even those that didn't post, like wasstubborn, and cl, and emptyshell, all of you - Thank you so very very much for your friendship and prayers for me and my family. God Bless Us All!<P>And, I forgot to let you guys know - my husband bought me a scanner (He was on his toes this weekend, huh?) - so now I can send some pictures your way (once I figure out how it works) (and once I get back from CA!!!) <P>LIFE IS GRAND!!!!!!!!!<P><BR>

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,758
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,758
Pahakissa! I'm sorry, I scrolled right by your post and passed you up! <P>Well, we aren't sure when we move in.... On Friday, my husband got a call from his real estate agent in Wisconsin, and he had two offers on his house he inherited. The agent told him not to be surprised if he has another offer for $10K over the listing price. So, it depends on how fast the buyer in Wisconsin can get it together. We have a deadline of August 15th to give them the downpayment.<P>My husband negotiated a deal (he is a professional negotiator, he's good at that unbelievable) at 7% for 15 years. So, we will only need to use a small amount of money from the sale of the inherited house. In the meantime, we will be fixing up the one we are in, and when it is finally finished, we will sell that and we will have the money to remodal, repay my husband for the use of the inherited money, and even have enough left over to do something creative - like pay down on our loan or build a boathouse/tractor house/woodshop for my husband. <P>I am really excited. It is really a good deal, not only because of the location, but because of the deal my husband made - and I know we'll have about 25K equity after the first coat of paint!! <P>I'm very very thrilled. So I won't be pressured to pack up, clean, fix up, etc. in one weekend, so that is good too.<P>Sending you cyber energy for your upcoming move..<BR>TNT


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0