Sorry I haven't had a chance to get back here... <P>The phone recorder is a "LeLux" brand telephone recorder Model T-810D.<P>It DOES record both sides of the conversation, but be careful what you do with it and who you tell that you're recording, because you can be sued for recording a third party's end of the conversation without their knowledge. It is legal to record your spouse unbeknownst to him/her, but not necessarily the person he/she is talking to.<P>That being said, I'll sell it for $45. It's brand new and like I said, it displays EVERYTHING during each different call. The call ID for each call, the date and time stamp, etc... You'll just have to put your own tape in it because I destroyed ours. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Let me know! My e-mail address is jbmanders@netscape.net<BR>(I'll e-mail this message to you privately too).<P>------------------<BR>"I believe... this is heaven to no one else but me - and I'll defend it long as I can be left here to linger in silence if I choose to would you try to understand?" - Sarah McLachlan