Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#882449 08/20/00 11:14 PM
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Medic--you have me howling! And you ARE a Rat!! I am so looking forward to this!<BR>Tomorrow, ok? I'm getting called into work AGAIN!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Why can't I just make a living just doing compatabilities?!<P>Jackie--tomorrow? So sorry--you are next! I will refuse to be called back to work tomorrow! Thanks for being so patient--I'm not!! <P>rrunrr--did you want one, too? I'd be happy to do one for you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>ktgirl! I'm so happy you liked it! And I'll sell you back your video for a nominal fee!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'll answer you MIL tomorrow--altho I'd much rather she look it up herself!--I'm going to have a hard time softening it up!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] P.S. Is there a tantric web site?! You are SUCH a lucky girl!! <P>

#882450 08/21/00 01:14 AM
T
T
Hey Leilana<P>This post looked so interesting could I join in. You now appear very busy with this. I am a very patient person and can wait forever for a reply.<P>My b-date is 14 August 56<BR>W b-date is 15 December 57<P>Would it make a difference if I am from the land down under?<P>thanks <BR>Tim<p>[This message has been edited by timtam (edited August 21, 2000).]

#882451 08/21/00 04:37 PM
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Jackee,<P>Yes, Hawaii! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It sounds wonderful that you can Plan A without knowing for sure there is an A going on. I wish <I>I</I> had this knowledge while the A was going on. It may have shortened the lifespan of the A or saved me so much inner self anguish and doubts.<P> I think you are way ahead of the game here! I like your plan!! Go for it!!<P>You are a Pisces/(Water)Tiger<P>Your H is a Cancer/(Wood)Horse<P>Someone else here has a wood/Horse H--I listed other celebs of that type: Kevin Costner, John Travolta, Patrick Swayze, Dennis Quaid!<P>In your year of 1962--other water/Tigers are: Jody Foster, Tom Cruise, Tracy Austin, Elizabeth McGovern, Lou Diamond Phillips, Matthew Broderick.<P>Tiger with Horse:<P>Auspicious, to say the least. Both parties have unruly natures. Individually, they are independent. They might clash, but the attraction b/w them is strong and so is the mutual respect. In love, they become wilting passion flowers of vulnerability. As a loving pair, their passion knows few bounds.<P>The Tiger and the Horse are equally inventive and creative. In family matters, the Horse's conservatism curbs the Tiger's hot-headedness. They work hard together to raise a fine family in a "proper" way, yet, thanks to the Tiger's rebelliousness, the kids will get some relief from the seriousness of Horsey's approach.<P>Both are optimistic and strong. Usually, if a depression comes along, the Horse is up and the Tiger's down, or vice versa. And no boredom here: these two are active and lusty life-grabbers. Unless one learns to be practical with money, they may have financial crises. Both know how to earn and both love to spend.<P>The initial sexual attraction is volcanic and they are both imaginative and faithful<BR>enough to keep sex exciting over the long haul. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Sounds all good to me! As a Pisces/Tiger<BR>you are actually listed in the top compatibles for a Cancer/Horse!<P>Here's your Horse:<P>Love is what makes the Cancer/Horse's world go round. He finds out very young what he's looking for is to shower his excessive tenderness and affection on someone worthy and wonderful whom he can love for the rest of his natural life with a burning ad excessive passion.<P>What frequently happens to the C/H as he strides forth bearing this unreal mission in his huge heart and plunks it in the lap of somebody he thinks is deserving, is that the other person, the one he loves so much, is not at all on his wavelenth. "Sure, I love you. Now would you mind if I got down off this wobbly pedestal?" says the loved one. After all, being loved so earnestly and graspingly can be truly annoying. If you are constantly revered as though you were some kind of household movie star, you may quickly tire of the role you've been given. It is not always easy to live up to other people's ideals. There will be sentimental disappointments for our C/H.<P>If you love a C/H and want to be the ever-after love of his life, then put on your dancing shoes. Really. If he loves you and adores your style and has chosen you above all others for the rest of his life till death do you part, you can retire from searching for emotional stability. The C/H provides. You, as the loved one, need only to execute the steps of the daily dances with elegance and charm.<P>And there you go, Jackee--good luck in your plan--I'm rooting for you!<P>Aloha,<P>Leilana

#882452 08/21/00 04:43 PM
K
K
Leilana...<BR>This looks like too much fun!! If you have time, I'd love to play too. Mine is 7-11-58; H's is 8-14-57.<P>Thanks!

#882453 08/21/00 05:36 PM
C
C
Hey Leilana...Can I play too?<BR>I am very patient thanks to Plan A practice and I can see you are very busy- so whenever you can get to it...<BR>Mine is 12/31/59<BR>H is 3/9/56<BR>Thanks!

#882454 08/21/00 05:43 PM
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Medic--or should I say, Mr. Powers:<P>You are a Cancer/(Metal)Rat--LOL<P>Your fembot is a Cancer/(Metal)Dog<P>A Rat born in 1960 is metal and they include: Kenneth Branagh, Daryl Hannah, Valerie Bertinelli, Sean Penn, The Duke of York and Yannic Noah (is that some tennis player?)<P>For the Dogs born in 1970 (Metal) she lists:<BR>Kirk Cameron and Andre' Agassi (again with the tennis!)<P>And here we go...this is verbatim.<P>Rat with Dog:<P>Providing the cards are played fairly, Rat and Dog can be satisfied in eachother's company. But beware of kinks: be prepared for long tedious chats, sorting thru political and social differences.<P>The materialistic Rat can find it difficult to reason with an idealistic Dog. Generous to a fault, the Dog gives money away, forgetting to save enough for the rent, and can't resist the opportunity to salvage the needy: the Dog's survival depends on being good, forgetting, in this fatal attraction to performing acts of charity, that it should begin at home. Rat, the hoarder, ravaged by anxiety, will worry about the savings, unable to understand his puppy-faced mate's desperate need to give it all away. This misunderstanding can cause the pessimistic Dog to mope. The cheerful Rat will gladly try to lift her spirits.<P>Loyal and kind, the Dog's love is unconditional, offering a gentle cradle in which to comfort the Rat's frenetic mind. The Dog is so sentimental that the Rat's raw sexual side may be neglected. If the Dog can learn to be more aggressive and the Rag less so, a decent night's frolicking is to be had. If not, I envy you the compensatory snuggling.<P>And now the Cancer/Dog in love profile:<P>The special province of Cancer/Dog people is their uncanny ability to love others. Altho harmony won't necessarily invest their every affair [sorry], you can be sure the the C/D half of any couple is the one who is making the most real effort to keep things on an even keel. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>A snappish person, the C/D is often on edge and seems cranky when she's really just insecure about something. Her need for true affection and tenderness is imperative to her very physical health.<P>Moreover, the C/D cannot live well without loving. She must have an object for her bottomless well of emotion. Without somebody to shower with indulgence and admiratin, the C/D will be tempted to give up, lie down and die. She must be loyal and faithful to another soul and she desperately needs to feel awful if she dares betray said lover. C/D's thrive on the play b/w themselves and others in love relationships. Without it, they skulk about looking whipped and sorrowful.<P>If you love a Cancerian Dog person, you must arm yourself with patience. There will be two big problems involved in maintaining a loving rapport. On the one hand, your C/D sweetheart will seem thoroughly unavailable at times and reluctant to step down from her creativity cloud. And on the other, this lovable bundle of feelings will seem to cling to you until you choke. With C/D's it's all or nothing. <P>I read your entire profile, Medic--you are so interesting! I have a Metal Rat girlfriend--1960 born to boot! She's got a quick wit and is hilarious just as you are. Her favorite thing is to throw huge get together parties or dinners for friends and family and coworkers. She's a born networker. She's ambitious and works like a dog. She's unstoppable and in constant motion. Her lifestyle makes me exhausted!! But I love her to pieces. Just wish I could keep up with her!<P>You have got to get those Suzanne White books--there is 100 times more stuff in there. I just wish I could give it all to you here. So much of it is right on from the little I know about you and your life. You'd really get a kick out of it!<P>a hui ho,<P>Leilana

#882455 08/21/00 05:51 PM
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
timtam, Kam and Cloudy--<P>I'm so glad you guys are patient! Cause I really gotta get some sleep! (Got off of my 12 hour nite shift a few hours ago) I'll be working 12 hour day shifts for the next two days so this thread will probably be buried!<P>Maybe by Thurs. or Fri. OK? I really like doing this but it's kinda scary when the matches aren't described as being "made in heaven", you know?! Take care and until then...<P>Aloha, <P>Leilana

#882456 08/21/00 06:42 PM
M
M
Hey Leilana!<P>Is your girlfriend available? I could drive to Hawaii in a few days. It shouldn't take that long, I drive fast.<P>Hey, thanks for the reading. Pretty weird, huh?<P>The Zipman [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#882457 08/21/00 07:21 PM
R
R
Okay, Leilana.<BR>But like I said before...I may not agree with it.<BR>Me: 11-17-56<BR> w: 11-16-56<BR>Not in a hurry.<BR>rrunrr<BR>

#882458 08/21/00 08:40 PM
B
B
Leilana<P>Me too, Me too! Can i play the game too? You are very swamped, I know and you have not seen much of me yet, this would be so interesting!<P>Mine:1/31/64<BR>H's: 4/15/61<P>Now if he ever logs on, he will know it's me, ha ha ha.....<BR>Beth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 518 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation