Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi everyone My weekend with H was not very good. S was very sick had 106.3 temp on Sat morning. I had taken him to Dr on Friday evening they thought he had a ear infection had a temp of 102.2. Have meds for that, but then his temp went up Sat evening call patient advisory they gave me 1 hour to get down or I would have to take him into ER. I got it down to 104.1. Sat I was a little stressed Had been up with S for 2 nights straight. Called H to see if he would come and help with S. His temp was down to 103.4 but it wouldnt go any lower. He said he had his own things to do. When I called he said I was over reacting. I called his DR back and they had us come back in they ran a whole bunch of blood work. Found nothing. Thank God. H didnt come over to help. I wonder if this isnt Gods way of showing me that H hasnt really changed it was a show. Well he came by yesterday to pick up his cloths and I wasnt home. he got into the House Im still not for sure how he got in. He was made that I wasnt home. S and I had to run some errands. He is moving to Memphis I think this is something he really needs is the move. I know thats not what the Harleys say but he is putting me through hell with is moodyness. He needs to go away and get his life back together because right know he is very selfish. Everything is me me. He said if he was that sick I shouldnt be out with him. Oh well he was made as hell that I told his parents that S was sick and they jumped his [censored] about not being there for S. Oh well I believe that if God brings H back I will still work at it, but H needs help. One minute he is nice and they other minute he is hatefully and horried. Well It in Gods hands please continue with the prayers.<BR>Well I rambled on enough,<P>Michelle<P>Has anyone else expirenced any thing like this.

M
M
Michelle,<BR> Please don't feel that giving this to God is giving up! That is who you should be giving it to,completely,for we BS can never control what WS does or how they chose to act, and there is no one more capable of turning things around than the Lord God Himself. Place your own well being there as well and He will wrap you in His love and comfort you. Many of us have experienced the same kind of behavior you are seeing in H.He is self absorbed.Just take care of yourself and your son and let God do the rest.God bless you Michelle.

T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I wonder if some of this doent steam from the fact that I went to my best friends 40th birthday party. I had asked him he would watch S why I was there and he said no im not watching him while you f--k every man out there. Boy he doesnt know me well. Because that is not me at all.

L
L
"God's hands" is where we should put everything to begin with. Lots of prayers and support is what is getting me through this. Sometimes I think that when we truly put everything in God's hands is when we start to see the answers.<P>May God be with us all during this difficult time.

M
M
Those comments he's making.....those are exactly the ones you should just let go,like water off a duck's back.It's a defense mechanism...called projection.Hang in there and don't let his nastiness get to you honey.Hugs and prayers.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation