Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Any ideas on how to get the ow home phone number from her work place? I want to check my husbands wireless to see if he has been calling her number. She is not listed on internet or phone book. IDEAS ANYONE?

C
C
Dear Personal,<P>You can probably get it off the phone itself!<P>I guess it depends on the type of cell phone he has. My H has a cell that will store the last 10 numbers dialed. There is a RCL button (recall) you press that and then 00 and the last number called comes up, then there is a scroll up or down arrow button you can use to see the next nine numbers.<P>Sneak the directions booklet from him and learn about his phone and how it works.<P>Other than that I really don't have much advice. There is probably absolutely no way her place of employ will give you her home number. Unless, you befriend someone who works with her and they can find out for you! Or you could do something such as an informal type survey and ask for prefixes and the first three digits and that would give you a starting place.

C
C
do you know her name? you could get your H's phone bill and call all of the numbers on there that you dont recognize and ask for her. then you'll know. if he has a beeper check that too.

J
J
If you have an idea of where she might work, you can call pretending to be a HR person from some other company or a bank doing a employment verification check, or you could pay for that 1800US Search to do a background if you have her name and address or even name city and approx d.o.b. it costs, but is worth it. You could also check your library for the reverse directory and look up her address to get her home phone. Hope you find what you need.

W
W
Log the frequently called numbers from his cell phone and plug them into <A HREF="http://www.reversephonedirectory.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.reversephonedirectory.com</A> <P>If her name pops up, he's calling her.

B
B
Can I do the reverse-reverse? I have the home phone #, but no last name and no address(it is out of state.) But I do have the listing on the bill to the general location.<P>He told me where she works, but I've forgotten and don't want to draw attention to the fact. All I remember is what dept. she works in!<P>I have cousins that live in the city in question, and I would love for them to go and punch her right in the nose for me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by personal:<BR><B>Any ideas on how to get the ow home phone number from her work place? IDEAS ANYONE?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I just read your post 'waiting in the wing.' In case you haven't read it yet, thanks again for writing.<P><BR>I don't have any ideas, but I do have questions. Are you sure you want her home number? How will acquiring the number help restore your marriage? <BR><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation