Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Well friend I saw a reply you made on another thread and I guess things are no better for you either. I won't get into that right now but I told you I would update you on my cyst condition.<P>So here it goes, I went in for the other ultrasound today and the cyst is back and larger then ever. Twice the size as before, so instead of a lemon on my thyroid I have an orange! LOL Still trying to keep my wits about me here. <P>The next appointment with the Dr is scheduled for the 17th, but I will try and have it moved up as soon as possible because there is a possibility it could rupture. So thats the story from here. <P>Still keeping my chin up! <P>falsely accused<P>

F
OP Offline
F
Up for you keystone! Found it on the 3rd page. <P>I couldn't move the appointment up unless for some reason they get a cancellation this week. <BR>

Y
Y
I'll keep a good thought and a prayer for you.<P>Did they biopsy the first go-around? <P>I'm certain you'll try to move up at the doc's appointment at any opportunity. Just try to stay positive, find some humor (so, don't read any of MY posts!), maybe see a movie. If you like classic rock, "ALMOST FAMOUS" is real good. It might give you a break for a few hours.<P>Hope the scholl year started back up okay. Is D#1 okay going back into the same environment as those kids that got her into trouble? How has D#2 coped to everything going on at home?<P>You kinda know what's happening at my home from the other thread. Nothing too positive in "my world" right now, except maybe that I am about to force some closure into this episode of my life.<P>--keystone<BR>

F
OP Offline
F
keystone,<P>Your posts don't bother me in the least being we are basically in the same situation. I have my down days (you should have seen me the other night! LOL) but I have a lot more good ones now, at least I'm trying to. I know I have to do what I have to in order to keep myself sane for the girls. Not only am I continuing to walk every night(although I don't know about tonight being its only in the 40's here and windy!!) but I started doing my step aerobics again and I feel so much better because it relieves so much of the stress. <P>Closure is something I am looking for too. My train left the station about 2 months ago pretty much for good this time. I have nothing left in me to give to him. I guess the hardest part for me is that I won't tell him to get out, I don't want to ever have that thrown in my face. I'm not leaving thats one thing I know. He wants no part of anything around here, even as far as the girls are concerned so why should I be the one to leave!? He hasn't spoken to anyone in months in this house and I still continue to go about my daily routine and have dinner on the table and keep up on all the household stuff with a smile on my face(at least 85-90% of the time). <P>Re: D#1 and the school year. WOW, you should have seen me the first few weeks in the beginning of Sept. when she started back. I was a total wreck while she was there. Even with the counseling I didn't know what would happen. As it turned out even with the low grades from last year due to her suspension they wound up putting her back up into all first track classes. It pulled her away from that group she was with somewhat. I spoke to her counselor about being scared as to what she was going to encounter and they worked with that. So far I have to say after her being back for a little over a month now things are going really good. She has one true girlfriend who stuck through all the crap last year and when she had an encounter with two of the guys that she was suspended with downtown at lunch , her girlfriend told them to "F" off and don't bother talking to either of them anymore. So hopefully things will continue to improve. I spoke again to her counselor again last week and she even stated that things are looking up. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My D who resisted counseling at first is now worried that it will have to end due to our insurance(limited sessions). She got upset last week knowing that there is only one more session left and told me she really wants to continue. So if I have to make it every two weeks or once a month I will do whatever it takes to keep her in there. <P>D#2 is coping but getting more and more like her sister in that she wants nothing to do with her father anymore. Its so sad to see and her anger is starting to get the best of her lately. She is under extreme pressure in school(new school, middle school this year!) being in the 7th grade Gifted Program(they even have her scheduled to take the SAT's in Janurary) so its taking a toll on her. Plus again this year she is involving herself in school so much more just to not be around here. She joined a sewing club which makes quilts for the needy and got a spot on the school newsapaper. When she is home shes locked in her room doing work and I try to get her out of there just to try and enjoy herself a little but I know she is doing this to escape the problems here. Her sister and I are just trying to talk and be as patient with her as we can and help her through this difficult time. <P>Now see what you did! LOL You asked about my girls and you know when it comes to them I could write a book!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As far as me and the cyst. I think I'll have to wait until the 17th but thats ok too in some ways. The girls don't know about this yet and I know from the last time I went in in April that the Dr said next time will be surgery to remove it. I don't know what this will do to the girls. I do worry about that. Last time they did do a biopsy and it came back negative. So that is good but being it filled back up so soon I really don't know whats going on with it. I'll let you know how I make out with it. <P>As always I wish you the best in your quest. Hang in there. <P>falsely accused

Y
Y
Thanks for the update.<P>I'll keep you in my thoughts and update you about my situation accordingly.<P>--keystone

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 893 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation