Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#889037 10/06/00 09:08 AM
L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I had a dream last night that I came home and H had brought back all his stuff, it was in a big crazy pile up to the ceiling like a column. At first I didn't even notice it, then he said something about really likeing the resolution on the new TV!!!!???? <BR>Then I realized that he was just going to move back in without saying anything and pretent it had never happened. I went off with a friend for awhile and was trying to get my courage up to tell him it wasn't going to happen that way, he had to talk or he couldn't stay, but I was so afraid it would mean he would leave again.<P><BR>He still controls me by his sileince.<BR>Lora

#889038 10/06/00 09:57 AM
C
C
Lora,<P>I have had crazy dreams. In one H left me in grocery store and went with OW. This dream was after he committed to relationship. Our fears just manifest themselves in our dreams. Its unfortunate that we have to relive this during our sleep but that's just the nature of the beast. He does not control your through his silence though. Its our own attitudes and feelings that cause these dreams. Don't let yourself become a victim of his ongoing attitude(I truly don't mean this to sound harsh). Continue with your Plan/A or B (I can't remember which, sorry). Hopefully your dreams will change. Mine have.<P>cleo

#889039 10/06/00 10:31 AM
K
K
Dear Lora,<P>I also have dreams about my H. Last night I dreamt that he had come home and was here at the house. He kept going back and forth between being angry and spiteful, to reaching our for me when I would walk by. When he would grab me, I would hug him and then he would push me away and he was angry again. It left me in such a confused state -- in my dream.<P>One of the strangest ones I ever had was soon after he moved out. I was dreaming that I was sleeping in my bed and the smoke alarms starting going off. I woke with a start (in my dream) and reached over to his side of the bed and saw that he was gone. The alarms were screaming and I got out of bed, full of fear, and started making my way downstairs smelling for smoke and calling my H's name. I never smelled smoke, but when I got downstairs the heat in the house was turned all the way up and it was so hot. I turned the heat off and started opening the doors and windows. I was still looking for my H. I went out the front door to the sidewalk looking for him, thinking I had to find him. I started to float straight up into the air above the rooftops, searching. As I began to descend, I remembered that he was gone. My feet touched the ground and I heard a deep voice say, "He's not coming home!" I woke up practically in tears and my heart tight in my chest.<P>Dreams are strange. Even though I still have dreams about him, they aren't as heart-wrenching or full of fear. They get better.<P><P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers,<BR>KristyAnn<P>Marriage is not built on convenience, success, health, or prosperity. It is a covenant between two people who are loved by God. -Dekruyter

#889040 10/06/00 06:06 PM
L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks Cleo, <BR>I am better now, just work up disturbed with the memory of that dream lingering. I don't know what plan either... plan a for me, plan B for him I guess.<P>KristyAnn,<BR>I guess the subconsious is trying to work through something, I don't remember my dreams alot, so the ones that stay with me kind of bother me.

#889041 10/06/00 11:59 PM
L
L
Wow! KristyAnn! A descent into hell and an ascent toward heaven all in the same dream! I'm not familiar with your story, so I don't know if the part about your husband being missing is your worst fear, your reality, your future, (or fleeting wishful thinking [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ). I just had to comment on the vivid clarity of your dream's message.

#889042 10/07/00 03:53 PM
K
K
Dear Lonesome Heart,<P>Wow, I never thought of the descent/ascent concept before, but it sure does seem that way, huh? That's kind of wierd! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As far as him being missing? It's my reality and possibly my future.<P><P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers,<BR>KristyAnn<P>Marriage is not built on convenience, success, health, or prosperity. It is a covenant between two people who are loved by God. -Dekruyter

#889043 10/08/00 09:56 PM
M
MF Offline
M
Lora,<BR>I just read your post on Jo's thread and I want to give you many hugs.<BR>Are you feeling better now? Did your MIL know you were coming to see her? I'm not sure exactly what happened but I'm very sorry. I know it hurts your H is not contacting you.. seems like he just doesn't care. Just give him some time, and either he contacts you or not with time you will be ok. Please believe that.<P>I had a dream which made me cry when I told my H about it. I posted it on Jo's thread a while ago(I think).. And after that I haven't dreamt about him. Then today I dreamt that OW was pregnant!!! And he was going to marry her. In the dream I was kinda shocked but less than D-day. I woke up and remembered about the dream but I didn't feel much about it. Tell me I'm getting over the pain...I really hope so.<P>Lora, I wanna give you some hugs again, and please post if you need to vent.<P>Take care,<BR>Meg

#889044 10/09/00 08:54 AM
L
Lora Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Meg,<P>I vented some more on Alones post to me. I guess it was stupid, no they didn't know I would be there, I just was in the area and thought I would drop in. I guess i should call first, of course hearing their telling me he was there on the phone and I shouldn't come would be just as bad.<P>I have been having dreams about him all week. I am certainly ready for it to hurt less. Some days it does, but then something triggers it and it comes back in full force. Its been a month now, my doesnt time fly when your not having fun too? <P>Thanks for the hugs, I really need them these days.<BR>Lora

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation