Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Hola Everyone,<P>Polling to see how many are in Plan B mode. Please offer your stats, things like separation time, whether or not you sent a Plan B letter, how's the no contact going.<P>I'm a un-official Plan B member (no Plan B letter sent yet) and I'm very interested to know how your Plan B is going.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR>Josie_Res@Hotmail.com<P>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak which can snap in the wind"

A
A
Hey Jo,<P>You and I are in the same place more-or-less. I have not sent a letter, and don't think I will, but I avoid H like the plague. I am beginning to associate seeing him with pain, and it's only human nature to avoid pain.<P>You know we have kids, so not seeing-talking to him at all is almost impossible, but he's starting to "get it" and is picking them up outisde now...he still calls me every day at work though...what's that all about?<P>I saw your post where you did find out that your husband is lying to his relatives. Did you tell your SIL about that? I'm sorry that I got excited that he may be done with OW, it's hard not to wish for you guys. You were certainly smarter than your SIL...and me. You KNEW. Funny, isn't it, that no matter how much they lie, we have to listen to that little voice inside our heads that tries to tell us what the truth is.<P>Take care Jo, and make those airline reservations girl~<P>allison<P>Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth.<BR><P>------------------<BR>

L
L
Am I in plan B? 3 weeks of no contact anyhow.<P>I know what you mean about pain when you see them Allison. I was going to visit my MIL this afternoon and as I was a block away I saw his truck there and just lost it. I cried all the way home. I was doing OK til then, now I feel like the family was all there, and I am nothing to them.<BR>Lora

T
T
I guess, based on the fact that the second week of no contact has just gone by, that I am in Plan B as well. I believe, in my case, that my husband's lawyer may have even told him not to talk to me. This is the longest he's gone in months without calling me - and the longest I have gone without any kind of contact myself for quite some time.<P>I had wanted to send a Plan B letter - but now I don't know if it would seem foolish or not, since he's not exactly busting my door down to say "howdy."<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

M
MF Offline
M
Like you I haven't sent plan b letter but I haven't talked to my H over a month. Supposedly he's back in town today but I haven't heard from him and tomorrow I'm out of town so probably I won't see him. Next 2 weeks will be nuts for me but after this craze I will seriously look into a divorce.<P>How are ya doing, Jo? Have you talked to your SIL after all of the findings?<P>Meg<p>[This message has been edited by MF (edited October 08, 2000).]

T
T
Wife moved out September 30 after 11 months of Plan A. Still can't decide whether to give up the OM or not. <P>While we've had a little contact because of our sons, I've tried to minimize it while she "tries to figure out what she wants". I did send her an anniversary card Friday for our 21st, but had no contact otherwise. I didn't plan to write a Plan B letter for a while yet and I wouldn't be opposed to dating her if she suggests it, so I guess I'm in a sorta combination Plan A/Plan B.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 600 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation