Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
Hello all... <BR>It's been a long time since I came over to GQ... I mostly hang out at D/D now. <P>Well, I recently met up with a couple of fellow MBer's, and posted some pics... several of our friend have also signed up and posted pictures on my page, and I thought I'd come over here and see if anyone else wanted to take a look & maybe post some photos too!<P>It's a private site, you have to get an invitation to join the group before you can get to it. <P>Check out this thread for more info....<BR><A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/001042-5.html" TARGET=_blank>I've Got PICTURES... Wanna See???</A> over on D/D.<P>I see lots of old friends here, and even more new ones... everyone is welcome, just let me know....<P> dawnettad@aol.com <P>Smooches,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

A
A
I would love to get the link to the pics page. My email addy is great130@hotmail.com<P>Thanks<p>[This message has been edited by Angelface (edited October 19, 2000).]

B
OP Offline
B
High Angelface,<BR>I will send the invite right away.... will you post a picture too? I hope so!<P>Anyone else?? Post here, on the other thread, or email me dawnettad@aol.com to get your invitation.... it's faster if you email me directly, I get them easier that way.<P>B

R
R
Me too Butter! Please send me an invite to .<p>I have pics as well that I wnat to share.<p>Love and hugs!
Jo<p>[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

P
P
Thanks, Butterfly!<P>Uploaded my pictures of me and H right after we renewed our vows in September. Success story from MB, and I'm so happy to share it with everyone!<P>It's great to see what people look like too! Some surprises too!<P>Again, many thanks, Butterfly, I think this will be a great hit!!!!<P>--purplemag

A
A
Butterfly, I have some pictures to add but can you tell me how to post them. I'm not too computer literate. Also, I haven't received the invite yet, does it take a while?<P>Thanks

B
OP Offline
B
Angelface,<BR>I will send the invitation again... it should have already been there. <BR>It's easy to post pictures. There is a picture on the fist page (after you get signed up), where it says "Current Photos" in the bar along the top to the right is says "View All" (to see all the photo links) and "Create New"... <P>Click "Create New" and follow the directions there.... just use the browse button to locate the stored picture and click on it... add as many photos as you would like. If you run into any snags, just let me know.<P><BR>Purplemag.... great pictures! Congratulations!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have a question though... are there stairs to the whirlpool tub, or do you have to scale it?? LOL <P>Thanks for posting the pictures, and keep posting!<P>B

H
H
Butterfly,<BR>Hey, it's me again. The site is great, thanks for the invite. I will try and post a pic or two of myself & H. Good idea....<BR>Thanks :-)

C
C
Ditto! My e-mail is agarrett@anvilcorp.com I'll post some of our family also!

S
S
<B>Butterfly</B><P>Please invite me. Pretty please! Samantha7x70@aol.com <P>Thanx hon!<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited October 19, 2000).]

R
R
Thanks Butter,<P>I posted my pics. Under Kanina2.<P>Love and Prayers, Hon!<P>Jo

N
N
I would love to see them. Please send me a link too.<P> HisBaby728@hotmail.com <P>Thanks<BR>Genie<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Genie29 (edited October 21, 2000).]

L
L
Hi Butterfly,<P>I'm still pretty new here, but I would also like to see the pics. My e-mail is:<BR>B4U4GetMe@iwom.com<P>Thanks Bunches and God Bless,<BR>Love Hurts

M
M
I would love to see pics. please send me invite...... magoskid<P>jt1181ny@hotmail.com

A
A
Can I have an invite, too? Please??<P>lizpearl@go.com<P>thanks, lizzie

D
D
I'd like to check it out too, dumone2000@yahoo.com

L
L
Something is very wrong. I can't seem to get a picure in there. But it was wonderful to see some of you!<P>If/when I can get one in, it will be under the name "primoAloha".

P
P
Sent you an e-mail asking for an inite? did you get it?<BR>Think it is a great idea!!<P>zbet_2000@yahoo.com

B
OP Offline
B
Ok, I sent invitations to everyone who asked for one since Friday... sorry it took me so long, but I was out of town, and then ended up not being able to get home on Sunday.... YUCKY. <P>If you have problems, let me know.<P>Genie, <BR>I had sent an invitation to hisbaby@yahoo.com previously, but sent another to the hotmail account. Let me know if you don't get it.<P>Gotta run.... (hey, what's new about that??)<BR>Butterfly

B
OP Offline
B
Love Hurts,<P>I tried emailing you the invitation, but there is a problem with the email address you posted. (B4U4GetMe@iwom.com) If this is not right, post the right one, or send me an email at dawnettad@aol.com .<P>Thanks!<BR>Dawnetta<BR>

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation