Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Your wife posted she brought you here. I can only imagine how unpleasant that must have been for you. <P>I (and I think others would agree) HATE what you did. It hurt our friend.<P>But if you decide to join us here, know you are welcome. We want your marriage to succeed.<P>I've never seen your wife, although I have a picture in my mind. I have "known" her over a 1 1/2 years.<P>You have got a great wife. She has outwardly fought the good fight for your marriage and inwardly fought to heal from the devastation of infidelity. For the most part, that was a battle she could win. What she has really struggled with for all she is worth, was overcoming the dishonesty. <P>She wanted your words and actions to be congruent. She wanted a husband with integrity. More than anything she wanted honesty.<P>She didn't want protection. She wanted true intimacy with the man she vowed to love through life and her vowed to love her.<P>And you let her down. Her hope is fading fast.<P>BUT SHE IS HOLDING ON!!!!!<P>Spend this time wisely. Be honest. Start by being honest with yourself. Then be honest with her. Dishonesty with one you claim to love is the ultimate of disrespect.<P>So how can MB help? Maybe, it is up to you to find a way to make this right and make your life true. No one can do it for you.<P>If you are brave enough to test the waters here, however, you will find some wonderfully supportive people.<P>I can't guarantee you what people will post, but I can say that most will tell you their opinions directly, but without being cruel.<P>We want your marriage to survive and to grow and to thrive.<P>We want our friend to have the marriage she has dreamed of and more. We want the same for you.<P>You are welcome here!<P><BR>

B
B
c&ped from Wassi's thread.<P>Mr Wassi's H, it's not that I hate you, it's that your w has become a very dear friend to me and it upset me to see she was hurting so badly again . She is a very special woman and she loves you you know. Please think about that and don't hurt her anymore please. <BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation