Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#893465 11/14/00 04:48 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi all I know that we have all felt like this, but im having a real bad day. I spoke with H I startted to cry to him. For the first time in a long time I said I need you and love you. I lost my job 3 wks ago and have not found anything else. My H meant everything to me. I feel like I just want to die. My H affair started in Dec of 99. Read my other posts to get all details. We have had a up and down relationship since this started. Please say a prayer for me and my H. Thanks and need all i can get rigt now.

#893466 11/14/00 04:55 PM
K
K
I am sorry you are feeling so bad right now...<P>Will pray for you. Be nice to yourself right now, OK?<P>Hugs--<P>Kathi

#893467 11/14/00 05:12 PM
T
T
The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is Tiggers are wonderful things . . . <P>At least I think that's how it goes. Hang in there, Tigger. We're all pulling for you!

#893468 11/14/00 06:44 PM
A
A
Oh Tigger Hon...<P>Is there someone you and your son can go to...a relative maybe? Do not be too proud to ask for help...you have done nothing wrong. This is all just so overwhelming, and to have a young child makes it even more so. I thank God daily that mine are teens and can understand all of this. If I was going through it with little ones...I don't know.<P>You are not dying...you are completley overwhelmed. It's time to reach out and let the people that love you know you need them. You know Tigger, people love to help others...it makes them feel good.<P>Resilient gave me wonderful advice last night..yeah I'd heard it before as we all have, but hearing it was a life saver. We have to let go of them Tigger, and let them go and make their own mistakes. We have no choice but to be strong right now...and you know what...we are moms and are so much stronger than what we give ourselves credit for. This has nothing to do with you right now Tigger, which may hurt even more to realize, but somehow you (and I) have to find a way to go on. Keep your mind busy. Keep looking for a job...they are out there. Read to your little son. When he's napping maybe you can too. <P>Keep posting too...it has saved me when I was at my worst. I think that's why I always get on here and type and type...it's therapy...and my freinds here actually indulge me by reading it and answering me...kind of a miracle in itself.<P>I will say a prayer. <P>allison

#893469 11/14/00 08:25 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks allison I guess the reason I posted this is because you all are the only supporters I have of getting my marriage back. Family and friends think i need to say kiss my b-tt and leave him in the dust. But God keeps me staying. I pray everynight that it will work out. H says nothing about it will not work unless he has been with her He tells me most of the time he just can not right know. God I do not know. Thanks for all the support and hugs from everyone right now I need them. My prayers are with each of you.

#893470 11/14/00 09:33 PM
H
H
Hi Tigger,<P>I came here tonight to say good bye to everyone. But first I scanned the headings of all the threads. I can't just ignore your plea for help.<P>I am so so sorry that you are hurting. I have been through over 17 months of a ton of pain. Two days ago I was a basket case-even got drunk-I don't usually drink at all.<P>But today-I said was going to be a good day. LOL-how come on a day my mind wants to listen it does but most days it just keeps yelling back "it is a BAD day". LOL<P>I just decided I can't keep hurting. I feel very brave saying these words. And I feel pretty frail---------like what will tomorrow bring when I get out of bed?<P>But I am going to add an extra prayer tonight-one for you. I pray you find peace with your situation.<P>You know these good people here at MB will always be here for you!<P>Hugs-<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<P>"Life's A Dance<BR>You Learn As You Go.<BR>Sometimes You Lead<BR>Sometimes You Follow!<BR>Don't worry 'Bout What You Don't Know<BR>LIfe's A Dance <BR>You Learn As You Go."

#893471 11/14/00 11:16 PM
B
B
Tigger-please, just hold on alittle longer. things to get better.<P>i go in and out of total pain. At first I am okay and a few days later I am in the lowest dumps. I always try to call a friend, or write on the MB or journal something for myself. I go for walks and pray to God with all of my heart. Sometimes on walks people think I am crazy because I talk right out oud to God! But I feel better after. <P>Make a list of things that are positive about yourself. That you think are poitive. use them as positive affirmations for yourself when you are down. That is my homework with my therapist his week. Easier said than done, I know, but it can be done!<P>Self talk helps [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>B

#893472 11/16/00 08:54 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanbks to all who posted to me when i felt so down. It helped so much

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
4 members (SadNewYorker, 3 invisible), 1,103 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation