Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#893543 11/15/00 08:11 AM
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F Offline
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3
I posted my first email on this website yesterday and what was no doubt the lowest day of my life. Quite frankly I didn't know why I did it - I just needed to write something to someone - anyone. <BR>I work from home and this morning after I took my boys to school I walked into my office and turned on my computer. Instantly the email came up with responses from several of you. As I sat here and read them I wept. Thank you for the encouragement. No, I mean really THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. I spent 4 hours in prayer last nite - first for my family, then for myself. I know God can turn this into a victory - I'm just not sure how - but I am trusting him to help me help myself and the ones who care about me. <BR>Please keep me in your prayers. I will do the same for you.

#893544 11/15/00 08:16 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,900
You are still in the prayers. Hang tough. You can do it. Maybe your are the light I need to keep going.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 102 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,616
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0