Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Last Tuesday I was at my last straw I felt that my S and I would be better off in heaven, still have thise feeling but i know better. With the support of people her we are still here Thanks to everyone. This stuff divorce affairs etc is to hard. However on Tues night my H called him and OW got into a fight and he had to call 911 on her he got most of his stuff out He had me come meet him on Wed morning to get stuff out of truck he was afraid she would try to break into his truck and get it. So I meet him got his stuff, he then fly to a meeting. He got back late Fri night. He is seeing OW to talk with her today. Should I have gone and gotten his stuff. I feel that was right but not for sure Advice. Also lets pray that this is a talk about how he is done with her and that he will come a spend the weekend with us. It is his weekend with S. My S is 15 months old and it will be over my dead body if H takes him around her again. There has been atleast 3 calls to the cops that i know of when they get into a fight. This is the 2nd time H has brought his stuff back home then moved it out again. Any advice sure would be helpfull and prayers would be wonderfull. Thanks in advance and I want everyone to know I say a special pray for everyone here. I have also had to garnish his wages because he wouldnt pay his child support.<P>Thanks

S
S
you are in prayers. you would only be in heaven if it is your time & it is not for us to chose. Be careful. You can get a court order to make sure our WS doesn't take you son around the OW. <P>Prayers being sent now.

T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks sing. The prayers are working H said on Friday he was going to talk with OW and he would stop by on Sun to pick his stuff up. Well Sat evening he called to see if S and I were doing anything he saud if not he was about 30 minutes from the house and he would like to stop by. I said sure he stayed Sat evening and just left for Memphis for is mtg on Mon morning. He has to work in Miss on wed so he did not know if he would be home for Thanksgiving but thought he would be home on Fri. . His job is 7 states and we live in Illinois all south of us. He says he is moving to Memphis. He has not said if S and I are going. He has been living with other women for 9 months, but he does say she is not going, Oh well just venting. Thnks for reading this and thanks for your prayers. Thanks Sing for the prayer

G
G
Tigger,<BR>I think that it is great that you went when he called. A few years ago I would have not thought this way. God has really changed me<BR>since I got the divorce papers. If your husband is having to call 911 on her how long is he going to want to stay with her? I <BR>think it is a wonderful sign that he called you to rescue him from OW. I am sure if you keep doing good toward your husband he will <BR>come to realize it was better before with you and your S. I will pray for you. I think <BR>you did the best thing by doing what your husband ask.<P>In Him,<BR>gentle

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 883 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation