I posted this in the recovery forum, but thought some of you might enjoy this, too.<P>Since this Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the United States, I thought I'd share an email that I received. I truly have a lot to be thankful for this year. I hope you all do too.<P>> In the spirit of Thanksgiving, the following is something to ponder... <P>If you woke up this morning with more health than illness...you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.<P>If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation...you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.<P>If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death...you are more blessed than three billion people in the world.<P>If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep...you are richer than 75% of this world.<P>If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and spare change in a dish someplace...you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy.<P>If your parents are still alive and still married...you are very rare, even in the United States.<P>If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly thankful...you are blessed because the majority can, but most do not.<P>If you can hold someone's hand, hug them or even touch them on the shoulder...you are blessed because you can offer healing touch."<P>Happy Thanksgiving.<P><BR>