Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#896516 12/18/00 05:20 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
My H and i were getting along so good until Friday. H had eye Sx on Thurs I went with OW called him often. Friday he had recheck and then we came back. He was to get mail from OW place on Friday. My blazer witch is his parents need to be fixed. the previous week his F told him he wanted it fixed on Sat. Well H was going to OW place and thet got into a fight over this H father told H he needed to get his priorities in order. That we all did for him and now he needs to help us. Well we had to meet his parents at the hospital they FIL had an appointment there. to pick up son. Well when we were leaving H started yelling at me about what his F said to him. Well i did not want to listen to it so i wanted out of vehicle. he wouldnt let me so the cops got called. Now he hates me. Did I love busdt? I feel i stood up for myself i shouldnt be talked to like that especially in front of my son. I also he cant go from me to OW It just will not work. This hurts bad because we were getting along so well. i think he was using both us Any input will help Maybe make me fell i am not tat fault. it was not my fault the cops were called

#896517 12/19/00 09:58 AM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Can anyone help? we come so far then we go backwards. it is so flusrating. i know he can not go between her and me. God please help me restore marriage and make my H realize that he can not treat me with yeling and screaming.

#896518 12/20/00 01:39 AM
G
G
Tigger,<P>Remember God can fix our mistakes but we must let him do it His way.Your H was looking to pick a fight with you so he had an excuse to go to other women. It is the same with any addiction.In order to relieve the guilt they pick a fight to get to go do want they want. Your husband is no different from anyone else suffering from low self esteem. IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU TIGGER.Renew your mind with this. Don't argue with him as you have seen it doesn't get you anywhere. I know you want your marriage restored so that is why I can say this for sure. Stop looking at your circumstances. I know you went to the site I suggested, did you read the testimony page. If not go back and read it. You will find your sitiuation more than once. Please order the book. If you order it today you will have it by Thrusday. I promise you will find hope and peace in the words because they are God's words. My concern is for you and your family. I know your pain all so well. My H started yelling at me one night while he was driving and I was about to jump out because of the way he was driving and I coudn't stand to hear what he was saying to me. Your husband's heart WILL be won without a word. I have tried everything and found that God was the only answer ,but the hard part is understanding His will and word. That is why the site is such a blessing ,it helped me to get this understanding.<P>I will continue to pray for you.<BR>gentle<p>[This message has been edited by gentle (edited December 19, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation