Wife's housemate/OM is selling his house. He had a showing at 5:00 wednesday evening, my wife called me and asked if I could pick up kids at Mcdonalds instead of house. I said sure,she said ---- would get them supper, so I wouldn't have to worry about that. I stopped there to pick them up and they were still eating. So I sat down, next to him, and talked with them all. Went well, I was nice and the kids were great. He was alright, joined in conversation. <BR>My wife and I are reconnecting. I call her every morning, if she doesn't call me first. And 1-4 more times during day. several times I have called her and said I called to hear your voice. We have our house for sale for past 6 months, other day she said "maybe we're not supposed to sell it". I told her maybe we're suppose to stay together, she said I could be right.<BR>Right now she is having back problems. Has long history of disk trouble, 2 surguries. I worry about her back. She asked if she coulg spend Sunday here with me and the kids. I said sure, that would be great. told me when I picked up kids tonight that she had leftover Beef Stroginoff (sp) in fridge for me, knows I like it. Seems to be looking after me more. I feel her and I are more connected than we were before separation. I can find something good that came of this. I just need to be patient now, so hard to do. Should go now.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited February 03, 2001).]