Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Feb 1999
Posts: 723
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 1999
Posts: 723
Please hold me in your prayers tonight.

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 8,016
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 8,016
Annie,<P>I know it’s not what you wanted to hear. Not everyone can reconcile even if one partner does everything they can. You have plenty to be proud of. You did everything you could! I know it doesn’t feel any better, but I for one am proud of how you have handled everything! It’s gonna hurt, but you will get through it okay!<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html</A> <BR>

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 2,454
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 2,454
Oh Annie - <P>I'm so sorry......I know how it feels and it really is hell!!!<P>Let yourself grieve tonight!!! None of us knows where our paths are going to go. Just know that God would not lead you where you should not go!! And surely, he is with you on the path and even now in this low time..<P>You're in my prayers and if you close your eyes - you will feel the BIG HUGS that, I'm sure all here will give you.<BR>We're here with you - you're not alone!!<P>Love, Hugs and Strength,<P>Sheba <BR>

Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 762
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 762
Annie,<BR> I'm so very, very sorry!<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ANNIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 333
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 333
Animac. I am very sorry.. My prayers and thoughts are with you. You will get through this.. There will be something wonderful for you someday... you deserve it!!

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,965
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,965
You and your girls are in my prayers, too. <P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 300
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 300
You are in my thoughts and prayers. <P>------------------<BR>You are in my thoughts and prayers.<BR>* Viki

Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 1,050
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jan 1999
Posts: 1,050
I'm so sorry to hear your news. You have done all you can do. I'll keep you and the children in my prayers.

Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 6,937
K
K Offline
Member
K
Member
K Offline
Joined: Dec 1969
Posts: 6,937
Annie;<P>You're in my prayers as well. You've done really wonderful, courageous work. You will come out of this OK.

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 2,388
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 2,388
Annie<BR>I'm so sorry. Let those tears do their job.<BR>Remember all the wonderful stregth you've gained over the last months. <BR>Everyone is here for you.<BR>Prayers!!!<BR>

Joined: Feb 1999
Posts: 723
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 1999
Posts: 723
Thanks, everyone. I just feel so alone sometimes. Especially late at night when its too late to call family on the east coast. <P>I don't know that I will ever understand how he can just walk away like this. But my counselor is telling me I have to accept reality, and I guess that's true. I don't have to like it.

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 5,798
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 5,798
I'm so sorry. Sometimes all you can do is just live through today. <P>Sending up a prayer.

Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 260
Y
Member
Member
Y Offline
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 260
Animac - <P>I know exactly how you feel. My W filed last week. I was not expecting it. It hits almost as hard as the first revelation of the affair.<P>I, like you, still love my spouse with all my heart and DON'T want this divorce. In my W's case, I know (as does EVERYONE who knows her - family, friends, etc.) that the affair will come to an end...except that now I'm in a "beat the clock" race.

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
Annie,<BR>{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<BR>I know how hard it hits. You are in my thoughts & prayers.<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

Joined: Nov 1998
Posts: 878
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Nov 1998
Posts: 878
Annie, I am really so sorry. It hurts like hell and I know it gets tiring when we are told how strong we've been, etc. Let the tears come and time will begin to heal you, hard as it is to believe right now. You are in my prayers.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 348 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0