Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 90
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 90
Thank you for following me story and the encouragement. I came to US 6 years ago alone, and till today all my family and old time friends are still in Taiwan. I am almost totally alone to face the situation. You and some other member's encouragement has become the single source for me to look forward every day. At times when I feel want to give up, I will log on and hope to see a reply, that is my live line. It mean so so much for me, thank you all.<BR>It has been hard since I got home yesterday, my H is pretty firm on a D again, he will not listen to one word said again him and her. All my effort before seems gone. I have to start all aver again. I do think about give up this morning. Last night our dog got lost and he went out look for him at midnight(he found him though). After that I said I feel I mean less to him than a dog, because all he is trying to do is push my to leave. He get very upset with me and said not thing. I also told him to think the thing twice,there must be a reason why he and the OW is the only person that think the relationship is going to last. He said the only opinion counts is his and hers. <BR>I do not know what will happen after today, but I will do it one day at a time and take your kind word deep to my heart. By the way, my H just came in and saw me typing away. He said- I know you think this helps, but it make things worse for me. What should I do now?

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 407
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 407
I don't think you can do anything other than follow PlanA. Be kind to him when you can, even if you think it has no effect, it might. Let him know how much you care in a letter if not when talking to him. Hang in there!


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0