Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Damn, I can't stop smiling!<P>Anyway, my friend works for a very large company. One of their longtime employees is moving, so last night they went out to a local bar to have their goodbye company. My friend and her husband (the same ones that we ran into the XOW with about a month ago) went also. <P>Lo and behold, our old buddy, old pal was there, and as usual, causing trouble. Get this - she walked right up to my friend's H and KISSED HIM ON THE MOUTH! My friend pushed her away and said, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" The XOW says, "What, are you jealous?", and then KISSES HER ON THE MOUTH. The XOW grinned and walked away - my friend says that she was absolutely dumbfounded (Damn, I would have thrown at least three punches by that time!) Her H diffused her, saying that she wasn't worth it.<P>Anyway, they're partying with their crew, and the XOW is pulling her usual antics with her friends. XOW kept hitting on my friend's H right in front of her, and finally he said something like, "Look you skanky b*tch - Get the f*** away from me and my wife!" She stalked off and found another guy to hit on (who was with the going-away party). But my girl wasn't going down like that...<P>She walked up to the poor man the XOW decided to torture, smiled, handed him a five-dollar bill, and said, "Here's five dollars - why don't you go find yourself a REAL piece of [censored]!"<P>(Jerry Springer, eat your heart out!!!)<P>XOW stood up and punched her, and they started going at it (I guess my friend was able to hold her own alright!) The cops came, and everybody - bartenders and customers alike testified to how the XOW threw the first punch, and that my friend was just defending herself. The XOW started screaming at the cops to "just f'n arrest her then!" (Smart one, isn't she?) So they did!<P>Anyway, that absolutely brightened my Friday morning! LOL!

S
S
Good Lord, CB!!!!! There's no shortage of drama in your life is there . . . LOL!!!!<P>Sounds like xOW got what she deserved. As my grandmother used to say . . . "everybody gets their turn".

W
W
CB - you just confirmed why I read all your posts.<P>WAT

S
S
CB,<P>As I said on the Flygirl thread, sometimes bad things happen to bad people. Hey, the rest of us get it, why not them?<P>Normally I wouldn't recommend gloating over anyone's misfortune, but this woman sounds like she turns being obnoxious into an art form.<P>Anyway, since you're writing a novel, this should be just another experience to draw from. As long as you don't get amnesia I think you'll have plenty of material [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Have a good weekend!<P>Steve

B
B
Please tell me your friend and her H went and got their shots after that person kissed them. Ewwwwwwww ! That sounds like one classy female. (NOT)

T
T
CB,<P>This is one of the most uplifting stories I've read in a long time! What goes around ... lands [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But I second Deb's concern... bloodtests, even!!! ewwwwwww!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

C
C
GIRL! It's good to read your posts even on a bad day.

L
L
And how about shots and bloodtests for all those poor people that have to share her cell?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
N
Blech!<P>Ditto on the shots!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
At the risk of getting NB all riled up again ...<BR>I guess this shows she is NOT much of a sumo wrestler, huh CB? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Terri

B
B
CB:<P>If I didn't know better I'd swear that my WS's OW and your H's OW are one and the same. And I thought they had throw away the mold...I guess there are new one's being born every minute, huh. At lease she didn't strip off her clothes and run around naked at the jail like my WS's OW did. What a prize!!!!! What a woman!!!!<P><BR>Faye<BR>

W
W
Belle,<P>I literally laughed out loud!! Yes what comes around goes around!!<P>Bill

N
N
I can't believe that some people would revel in other's misfortune--no matter how "bad" a person she is. Good thing that God made some more perfect than others so they could delight in folks troubles. So XOW is not a nice person; so she got her just desserts. Why gloat over her misery. Only miserable people would do so!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation