Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
My W and I have talked about some friends and our off and on for a while now. The H has just registered on MB and placed his first post on the Just Found Out board. I would be personally grateful if you could please read his post (his name is six shooter) and offer him whatever advise you can.<P>To give a little of their story . . .<P>His w is involved in an A with a co-worker (she and I work together by the way). She has told her H that she is ending the relationship, and wants to work on the marriage, yet she continues to be with her OM. She has kicked six shooter out of the house, telling him that she needs time to "sort things out." She is actively lying to not only her H, but to her OM, and to anyone who has been her friend. She has cut off all contact with everone, who is not supportive of her continuing her A.<P>She has 4 children, two by her H, six shooter.<P>She told her six shooter that she was going to spend the weekend with a friend from work who was sick. There were issues at home, and her H tried to reach her, and was unable to get her to respond to his calls and pages.<P>He came by my house this morning, and we talked some, then he left. Later in the evening I received a phone call from six shooters mother telling me that he had just found out that his W was with her OM, and that he was threatening suicide.<P>Well, obviously I went over right away. We talked a lot, then I had him come to my house. Registered him for MB, and had him read several different threads before he posted his first thread on Just Found Out.<P>So once again, I would be very grateful for any assistance you can offer him. He is very confused and hurt right now.<P>God Bless

K
K
Empty Shell<P>I went over and posted a reply. Thank you for pointing it out to me.<P>K

E
OP Offline
E
Knewjie -- Thank You so much for your reply to six shooter. I truly appreciate it.<P>God Bless

L
L
Don't know if I can help or not, but I'm on the way.<P>Lori

H
H
Here's link to the post:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000744.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000744.html</A> <P>All the best to you and your friend, EmptyShell.<BR>--HBC

H
H
Please anyone who can help this friend please do. ES and I seemed to have lost the wife's friendship for the time being because of what is going on and I'm beginning to miss it.<P>Thanks

E
OP Offline
E
Back to the top . . .<P>six shooter has gotten some wonderful advise, but can use all the help he can get.<P>God bless

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 870 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation