Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Carolina...<BR>My prayers are with you and your family also.

H
H
Hey there hon, hope he's doing better now! I'll be praying....

L
L
You're in our prayers. Keep us posted, ok?<P>Love,<P>Lori

S
S
I'm also hoping and praying for the best. It's got to be very scary, especially for a little guy.<P>Steve<p>[This message has been edited by StillHers (edited April 23, 2001).]

K
K
My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.<BR>It's such a scary thing when we see it happen and can't do anything to make it better.<BR>Many hugs and a wish for speedy recovery for your son.<BR>Kat

C
OP Offline
C
My heart is so full right now - words cannot express the gratitude that I feel. My husband and I thank you all so much for the support!<P>Michael was up most of the night last night. We took turns giving him treatments. This morning, he was in really good spirits. We just got back from the doctor's office, and his oxygen level was at 97%, with a pulse rate of 120 bpm. He is back to his usual hyperactive two-year-old self. God is wonderful!<p>[This message has been edited by Carolina Belle (edited April 23, 2001).]

K
K
CB!<P>That is wonderful to hear!!!! Thanks for the update! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>K

R
R
Praise the Lord! I am so glad he is doing better. <P>Thank you for letting us know how your son and your family is doing. Take care!

S
S
<B>Carolina Belle</B><P>I am so happy to hear your update. How wonderful. Yes, you are right our God is so good.<P>Will continue to pray for your son, you and your husband.<P>Take care of one and all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 23, 2001).]

K
K
I'm so glad to hear your little boy is better!!!<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

L
L
CB, so thankful to hear your son is ok, Hon. Really, really thankful.<P>I could not post, but prayed instead. I was angry at your hospital for not admitting him. I could be wrong for not knowing all the facts, but I don't think so.<P>Have taken care of over a hundred acute asthmatic pediatric patients. Never got any easier. It rips your heart out to see them gasping like a fish out of water. Nothing can make you feel more helpless. Even as a nurse. I imagine that is multiplied by a gazillion when you're his parent.<P>Hope whatever culprit that instigated the attack is gone now. <P>And I hope you never again have to deal with medical personal who tell you that you can go home with a 2 yr. old child who has a pulse oxy of 90%. FYI, next time question the docs if prudent medical standards would proclaim him stable for discharge. Our hospital would NOT have. You <B>can</B> insist that they admit him if you feel his respiratory status is unstable. 90% is NOT stable. YOU do not know this--THEY should have.<P>Praying that you never have to recall that info again. <P>Much love,<P>L

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation