Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
alias Offline OP
OP Offline
A
JUST WONDERING,<BR>AND WONDERING...<P>LIZZIE

N
N
Evidently not, alias!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
It's not Tempest.

M
M
Hey, that's an idea for a new thread!!!<P>Let's try to guess who the moderators are.<P>I know something I won't tell, I know something I won't tell!!!<P><B>GADS, I am so childish.</B> <P>Oops, just saw how late it is, gotta go, it's my nap time. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Where's my blankie? Damn it!!!<P>CYA

P
P
*<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited April 30, 2001).]

M
M
OH, Nikki,<P>Of course you would pick one that I don't know for sure. How did you do that? Were we M in a previous life or something?<P>But alas, like Deb, I have been sworn to secrecy. [I have been sworn at a lot in the past, but, I pretty much fixed that when I kicked her out in March of 99] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I know who three are and <B>could</B> tell you, but, I'd have to kill you. Top Gun thing.<P>Gotta hop in the shower and get pretty. Off to the beach today!!!<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>The Pinhead

N
N
Right at this moment, <B>Tim</B>, I HATE YOU! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You, my dear, are a POOPIE HEAD too!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay, I'm over it!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
nevermind guessing WHO they are...(tim-bo...e-mail me the info...i'll take a vow of silence, and we all know that <B>I</B> take my vows seriously ) heheheh....<P>I wanna know how do I get to <B>BE</B> one??!!?<P><BR>LOL.

P
P
Tim,<P>Are you taking your nickname seriously or something????<P>I think it's a VERY "Pinheadish" thing to do, to pose a q that you have some answers to and then refuse to follow through with the info!!!!!<P>I'm with Sheryl <BR>GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nikki

T
T
As Deb indicates above, I am not The Card Fairie.<P>However, I am somewhat concerned about the turn this topic has taken. The anonymity of the moderators is important to their ability to function effectively as leaders of the forums to which they are assigned. While I certainly understand your curiosity as to who they may be, I would like to request that this topic not be discussed on the forum. What you discuss with one another in private email or chats is up to you - but even there, I would implore you to take care with whom you are discussing this topic.<P>Thank you for your cooperation.<P>------------------<BR><B>Tempest</B>, Moderator<BR>Marriage Builders Infidelity Forums:<BR><I>General Questions II, Just Found Out...,<BR>Plan A/Plan B, In Recovery</I> <BR>and <I>Read-Only Posts</I>

P
P
Sorry Tempest,<P>You are right, I apologize for my part in this.

A
alias Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Tempest,<P>Sorry I started this.<P>I just want to say thank you to HIM/Her.<P>Sometimes the cards were a lifeline when I was suicidal.<P>lizpearl

T
T
Liz,<P>YOU didn't start a thing!!! It was that Baaaaaaaad, baaaaaadd Medic!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

T
T
To TEMPEST...<BR>It does not bother me that people are trying to guess my identity. I have been gone from GQ for quite some time, and it touches my heart that people still remember me. It's also given a lot of people something to do with their time LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR>I do want to thank you though for watching out for everyone elses privacy.<BR>Have a Wonderful Day!<BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<P><A HREF="http://members.aol.com/olhppie/colors/" TARGET=_blank>The Colors</A><P>

B
B
Guys, I think what Tempest was concerned about was trying to guess the moderator's idenity.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation