Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
<B>EVERYONE.... THANK YOU!</B><P>For those who know... and you know who you are... Thanks for not cracking *COMPLETELY* (TnT) Under the pressure. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Rob, thanks... you were the first to know my true identity, and you've kept it a secret for almost 2 years!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>***********************************<P>Now, to clarify some things...<P>Deb was right, the reason Fairie is spelled that way... I couldn't get the email spelled the other way. Also, I like to be a little different [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Someone said they tried to send me email... I appologise, I had to let the email account go.<P>The reason I quit posting... honestly, it got too overwhelming to keep up. There were so many resons to send cards and so many people to send them to, I didn't have enough time to keep up with them all, and I didn't want anyone feel left out because I missed them.<P>Again, I want to say <B>THANK YOU</B> to everyone... this has made my day! <P>This has always been one of my favorite sites to send... so one more time, here it is!<P><A HREF="http://www.paradiseawaits.com/Smile.html" TARGET=_blank>SMILE!</A><P>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<P>PS ~ I'm not admitting my real identity... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hi CF!!<P>Ya know, we love you!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Thank you very much, Card Fairie! You are such a sweetie. <P>Have a great day! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Mwaa! kissies and all that jazz!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You are wonderful!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
I can't tell you the amount of times you:<P>lifted my spirits<BR>made me smile<BR>sent my soul soaring<BR>made me laugh<BR>brightened my day<BR>touched my heart<BR>made me cry<BR>made my life better...<P>Thank you, Card Fairie....<P>much love <P>Dylan

K
K Offline
K
Woo Hoo!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

O
O
Hi Card Fairie,<P>Nice to hear from you!!! I am a newbie but I was plagued by sleepless nights and dreams of you (based on the descriptions posted here) flying around dropping 'greeting cards' to all of us here. My poor little computer spent several nights trying to search for your ID. Anyway, both my computer & I can get some rest. (only joking). <P>Glad you are here making us smile. <P>L.<P>

P
P
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{TCF}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Thanks for all you have done to lift the spirits of those here on the boards. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You're a real sweetie!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
My dear spunky friend....Thank you!!!<BR>Through all of your own trials you took so much time to spread smiles. You put light into lives that seemed forever dark. You did this out of the goodness of your heart.<BR>You are truly special.<BR>May you be blessed a thousand times over for each smile that you gave to another!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
I never knew who the card fairie REALLY was..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>did I?<P>THANK YOU Mr. or Ms. Card Fairie!<P>From<BR>~Poopiehead!!!~

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,086 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation